Forums » The Rogue

What race will you be?!

• 11 posts
    February 1, 2019 8:15 PM PST

Probably Dark Myr or Halfling for me and the race I dont pick will probably be a Bard alt when that class gets released.

• 30 posts
    March 3, 2019 6:34 PM PST

Natakeu said:

Whatever the wife tells me to be. Honestly, I don't care, but she does. I just want to play with her shaman.

Me brudda

• 3 posts
    May 20, 2019 4:17 PM PDT

I'm probably leaning towards Human before knowning about any specific Racials that would convince me otherwise. Humans are always so well rounded. It's a tough choice to make before we know much more about the other races.

If there is a specific racial that absolutely caters to Rogue, that could play a big part in choice. My gripe with Humans in EQ was always the poor night vision, I'm not sure if they're planning anything similar here. I am currently playing a Wood Elf Rogue on P99 and having Forage is pretty nice, the ony thing I need to go back to town for is to sell loot and buy water, bandages and knives.

Racial Choices off the cuff:
    Medium: Human > Elf or Dark Myr > Skar
    Small: Dwarf or Halfling > Gnome

Roleplay Choice:

Human

Gnomes are kind of a wild card because their race seems so focused on Magic.

This post was edited by trexid at May 20, 2019 4:20 PM PDT
    • 225 posts
    May 20, 2019 6:48 PM PDT

I feel the same about Gnomes! I can't relate them to Roguery.  

I'll probably roll a human and play the charismatic, not-too-bad guy.

• 9 posts
    May 23, 2019 2:32 AM PDT

My first choice atm is Dark Myr. They are in my perspective are like drows and I just love drows.

2nd : Elf - kinda depending on how the racials etc will have effect by release time.