Forums » News and Announcements

We're Feeling A Little Twitchy...

• 2886 posts
    December 9, 2016 7:31 AM PST

Isaya said:

Do I need a facebook account to chat in the twitch viewer??

To chat on Twitch, you need to be logged into a Twitch account. It's easy enough to make one if you don't have one.

I don't know of any way that Twitch and Facebook are connected.

• 319 posts
    December 9, 2016 7:35 AM PST

thank you Bazgrim

• 91 posts
    December 10, 2016 12:14 AM PST

I want to say "THANK YOU!" from the german community :). Was fun to watch! Really entertaining and very informative!

/cheer

• 2886 posts
    December 10, 2016 12:20 AM PST

Isaya said:

thank you Bazgrim

No problem!

It was an excellent stream.

This post was edited by Bazgrim at December 10, 2016 12:20 AM PST
    • 37 posts
    December 10, 2016 1:19 PM PST

I'm glad you guys are taking advantage of free advertising. Keep it up, it can only help!

• 91 posts
    December 10, 2016 10:32 PM PST

It's done! For all the german Fans out there, the Review is done! We put all Q&A's from the show, into a Q&A... IN GERMAN! How cool is that? :P Give it a try, HERE.

And again: Thanks for this very cool stream! We had alot of fun, watching it!

• 24 posts
    December 11, 2016 6:06 AM PST

Was the stream recorded in a lesser quality? I had the settings cranked but it seems like its not as good of a quality as the last stream. I'll try to figure out again if it is something on my end. When the video took to the caves I could bearly see any of the details because of how fuzzy and blurry the piture was. Besides that, thanks again to the team and Cohh for the upload! There was so much new info and stuff to enjoy. Gonna go watch again lol!

• 633 posts
    December 11, 2016 6:58 AM PST

Yeah it was pretty clear to me, looked very nice.  Perhaps youtube downgraded the video quality for some reason for you.  Try viewing Cohh's again, and in the lower right corner of the video click the cog icon and see if you can select a higher resolution like 720 or 1080.

• 24 posts
    December 11, 2016 7:23 AM PST

kelenin said:

Yeah it was pretty clear to me, looked very nice.  Perhaps youtube downgraded the video quality for some reason for you.  Try viewing Cohh's again, and in the lower right corner of the video click the cog icon and see if you can select a higher resolution like 720 or 1080.

I don't see where I can pick a higher resolution. I just have an option for low med high and source. I have it on source atm. I'm using a gtx 1070, HDMI cable, and a 42" 1080p screen

This post was edited by Sneed at December 11, 2016 7:25 AM PST
    • 633 posts
    December 11, 2016 7:51 AM PST

Wierd, I'm getting a bunch of resolution options 144, 240, 480, 720p60, 1080p60.  Are you watching them on youtube?  If so, here is some information that may help:  https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/91449?hl=en

• 24 posts
    December 11, 2016 9:04 AM PST

kelenin said:

Wierd, I'm getting a bunch of resolution options 144, 240, 480, 720p60, 1080p60.  Are you watching them on youtube?  If so, here is some information that may help:  https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/91449?hl=en

atm I am watching Cohh's 3 1/2 hour twitch vid off his twitch channel. Is the youtube version better quality?

• 595 posts
    December 11, 2016 9:25 AM PST

steeeev0 said:

kelenin said:

atm I am watching Cohh's 3 1/2 hour twitch vid off his twitch channel. Is the youtube version better quality?

They should be nearly identical.  The YouTube videos are just sectioned into three parts for ease of use.

• 16 posts
    December 11, 2016 3:02 PM PST

Amazing stream guys.  You have a winner here.  Game play was near perfect, graphics amazing.  I wouldn invest myself if I had the funds.

Keep up the same formula, don't try to go too far out of the box to be different.  EQ1 was the best MMO for a reason.  Please take any criticism from any viewers with a grain of salt.  Sometimes people don't always know what they want even though they think they do.  I think you guys have it perfect.

Kakos

• 24 posts
    December 18, 2016 11:08 AM PST

Kilsin said:

You're very welcome folks, I am glad you all like it, I have to hold off sharing anymore as we will do a 4k screenshot dump on the website once the stream is over so you can get them all in the best resolution possible so that will be something extra to look forward too :) 

Hey did I miss these 4k shots?

• 9115 posts
    December 19, 2016 1:06 AM PST

CreepySneed said:

Kilsin said:

You're very welcome folks, I am glad you all like it, I have to hold off sharing anymore as we will do a 4k screenshot dump on the website once the stream is over so you can get them all in the best resolution possible so that will be something extra to look forward too :) 

No, we are still working on a bunch of them, so stay tuned :)

• 24 posts
    December 19, 2016 3:03 PM PST

Kilsin said:

CreepySneed said:

Kilsin said:

No, we are still working on a bunch of them, so stay tuned :)

Can't wait, and tnx for the update Kilsin!

This post was edited by Sneed at December 19, 2016 3:04 PM PST