Forums » General Support

Early Name Reservation

• 3424 posts
    November 11, 2016 11:00 AM PST

Some of the pledge tiers have a reward of "Early Name Reservation." How and when will this take place?

Naming a character is one of the most important decisions you can make in an MMO! :)

• 1120 posts
    November 11, 2016 11:13 AM PST

This has been asked quite a bit :P

They said they will be handling it closer to release, we're still quite a ways out yet :) I'm with you though, my characters name is very important to me. :)

This post was edited by Rachael at November 11, 2016 11:14 AM PST
    • 3424 posts
    November 11, 2016 11:26 AM PST

Rachael said:

This has been asked quite a bit :P

They said they will be handling it closer to release, we're still quite a ways out yet :) I'm with you though, my characters name is very important to me. :)

I'm not too surprised this has been asked. However, I tried looking in past threads and could not find an answer. Thanks for the info.

• 7935 posts
    November 11, 2016 4:11 PM PST

Thanks, Rachael :)

Yeah, the posts may have been archived since a lot of them were prior to 2015 but Rachael is correct, we will have something in place closer to the end of testing/prior to launch for everyone to reserve their names.

• 34 posts
    November 12, 2016 5:49 AM PST

Longshanks is with Rachael and Bazgrim...my characters name is very important to me. :)

Longshanks The King of England!!!!

• 11 posts
    March 3, 2018 9:28 AM PST

Just wondering about the name choosing. I see this hasn't been touched on in awhile. I gave a pledge and I don't want to miss out on my opportunity to have an awesome name is all. Talk to me peeps.

• 3424 posts
    March 3, 2018 9:43 AM PST

Tyler said:

Just wondering about the name choosing. I see this hasn't been touched on in awhile. I gave a pledge and I don't want to miss out on my opportunity to have an awesome name is all. Talk to me peeps.

It's still gonna be a while. That's something that will be handled much closer to launch - probably during beta. And they will make it very clear when the time comes, so don't worry about it :)

• 11 posts
    March 4, 2018 11:07 AM PST

Thanks Bazgrim.