Forums » Guild Recruitment

[USA] The Dragon Accord

• 689 posts
    April 12, 2018 1:31 PM PDT

Welcome Bardlebee nice to have you with us :)

• 1014 posts
    April 12, 2018 1:35 PM PDT

Woot! Welcome Bardlebee!!

• 2 posts
    April 12, 2018 2:31 PM PDT

Thanks guys! This is a chatty bunch with strong personalities. Just the way I like them! :)

Now if only I could pass out until Alpha. :(

• 689 posts
    April 13, 2018 10:29 AM PDT

Welcome Chewtoy, nice to have you with us !

• 1014 posts
    April 13, 2018 10:49 AM PDT

Woot Chewtoy!! Welcome to TDA!

• 20 posts
    April 13, 2018 3:01 PM PDT

Welcome Chewtoy and Bardlebee to the family :)

As far as TDA goes, I joined a few months back and so far feel right at home.   Been playing Conan Exiles on our private TDA server with the guild and its been a blast and of here late been playing P99 with some of the guild as well :)   I even got my wife to join and she's happy here as well ( no wife aggro for me! )

Just have to answer a few questions like:

Have you or any of your family ever been diagnosed Schizophrenic? Mentally incompetent?

Do you believe in UFO's, Astral Projections, Mental Telepathy, ESP, Clairvoyance, Spirit Photography, Telekinetic Movement, Full-trance Mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?

oh wait those are the wrong questions......   :)

• 1014 posts
    April 16, 2018 10:18 AM PDT

Krugus said:

Welcome Chewtoy and Bardlebee to the family :)

As far as TDA goes, I joined a few months back and so far feel right at home.   Been playing Conan Exiles on our private TDA server with the guild and its been a blast and of here late been playing P99 with some of the guild as well :)   I even got my wife to join and she's happy here as well ( no wife aggro for me! )

Just have to answer a few questions like:

Have you or any of your family ever been diagnosed Schizophrenic? Mentally incompetent?

Do you believe in UFO's, Astral Projections, Mental Telepathy, ESP, Clairvoyance, Spirit Photography, Telekinetic Movement, Full-trance Mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?

oh wait those are the wrong questions......   :)

LOL, on a serious note if you can't ansewer the questions stated above please go somewhere esle...../snicker...

Ox

• 1014 posts
    April 17, 2018 1:02 PM PDT

Welcome Hawkslayer to TDA!!   Glad to have you in the family..

Ox

• 689 posts
    April 17, 2018 1:07 PM PDT

Welcome Hawkslayer ,  glad to have you with us :)

• 371 posts
    April 17, 2018 2:03 PM PDT

Welcome Hawkslayer and all the new members!!

• 30 posts
    April 21, 2018 10:02 AM PDT
    I have been in TDA for a while now and I have found it to be a very welcoming and fun group of people . They are very active and help each other in the games we play .
    • 1014 posts
    April 26, 2018 1:16 PM PDT

Except you Kika..../Snicker

Ox

• 689 posts
    April 29, 2018 7:08 PM PDT

Welcome aboard Viv :)

• 1014 posts
    April 30, 2018 9:24 AM PDT

Welcome to TDA Vivere!   Glad you are aboard.  

Ox

• 689 posts
    April 30, 2018 2:13 PM PDT

Welcome Back Abusive, nice to have you with us !

• 1014 posts
    April 30, 2018 2:21 PM PDT

Welcome!!!

• 30 posts
    May 15, 2018 10:13 AM PDT
    Just wanted to post a welcome to all the new members!
    • 371 posts
    May 24, 2018 2:13 PM PDT

Shameless bump.

Go TDA!

• 76 posts
    June 11, 2018 9:03 AM PDT

Great Guild!  I'm glad to be a member.  It's fun to chat on discord each night.  Looking forward to getting in Pantheon!

• 2 posts
    June 11, 2018 12:12 PM PDT

I would like to have a guild when I am finally able to play, and the fact that you are casual as well as all time zones sounds good to me.  Where do I sign up? :D

• 76 posts
    June 12, 2018 7:09 AM PDT

RipN8R said:

I would like to have a guild when I am finally able to play, and the fact that you are casual as well as all time zones sounds good to me.  Where do I sign up? :D

The first post on the thread has the guild website.  Just follow the link and click on the Apply in the recruitment section.

• 30 posts
    June 18, 2018 4:35 PM PDT
    Hey Rip you can PM with any questions, but if you follow the link to our website you can apply on the site
    • 689 posts
    June 28, 2018 11:38 AM PDT

Welcome onboard Skyllaros, nice to have you with us :)

• 7 posts
    July 1, 2018 6:09 AM PDT

Hello all! Looking through the numerous guilds posting here, I believe The Dragon Accord would be the guild best suited for me. I've read your rules and charter and I see only one concern.

I've sent a PM to an officer, but they have not replied back, so I'll ask the question here:

Why are there two voice chat apps required, when only one is needed? I was seeing if someone could explain the reasoning for this?

6. Team Speak:

Once Pantheon comes out, if you are in game, it is mandatory to be on TS

7. Discord Channel:

The use of Discord is
    mandatory.

Thanks

• 153 posts
    July 2, 2018 10:40 PM PDT

Hello Stitches! Thanks for spending your time to research our guild. We’ve have a fantastic group of gamers in our group and are always looking for like mined folks to join us. To answer Your question, we use teamspeak for voice communication simply because the quality is better, and we use Discord to communicate throughout the day through texting. That’s why we have two. I apologize for the late response but hopefully this has been helpful for you, if you have anymore questions feel free to reach out to me.

Take care! Calmrain

This post was edited by Calmrain at July 2, 2018 10:44 PM PDT