Forums » News and Announcements

Octobers Newsletter is hot off the press!

• 80 posts
    October 15, 2016 6:32 PM PDT

Well at least one of them answered Summoner, me and you Tod me and you brother!

• 3 posts
    October 16, 2016 3:04 PM PDT

Excited to see the race/class combos and can't wait to get in there and play....eventually.

• 453 posts
    October 16, 2016 3:40 PM PDT

Another awesome newsletter. Always look forward to them :)

• 801 posts
    October 30, 2016 7:50 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Once we have more updates like that we will share them Mathir, we are at a stage where we need to focus on larger core mechanics and systems which take a lot of time and they don't have weekly or monthly updates but once they are finished the pace will pick up again and you will see more frequent game based updates, until then, we try our best to show you all some love with developer interactions and give answers to some popular questions.

I know one way we can get more updates :)

anyone care to follow me to kilsins for some beers? and all the dev-game play talk?

hehe

• 9115 posts
    October 30, 2016 4:03 PM PDT

Crazzie said:

Kilsin said:

Once we have more updates like that we will share them Mathir, we are at a stage where we need to focus on larger core mechanics and systems which take a lot of time and they don't have weekly or monthly updates but once they are finished the pace will pick up again and you will see more frequent game based updates, until then, we try our best to show you all some love with developer interactions and give answers to some popular questions.

I know one way we can get more updates :)

anyone care to follow me to kilsins for some beers? and all the dev-game play talk?

hehe

Haha, it's a long way to Australia mate but I am always up for beers with good people! :)