Forums » News and Announcements

September's Newsletter Is Out!

• 9115 posts
    September 19, 2016 3:21 PM PDT

Raidan said:

Kilsin said:

LeonSanborn said:

I love how kilsin is being used as a reference to something that has happened like in a movie.. Kilsin being referenced to the train in every thread ;.; Its amazing!

The funny thing is that I have never trained anyone in my gaming life, nor do I condone it as it can ruin other people's gaming experience but the one time I have a bit of fun it happened to be in front of a couple of thousand people in a live stream with my team! That will teach me haha :D

Kilsin's negative server reputation is already starting and Monty isn't far behind!  Kilsin the Trainer and Monty the Ninja Looter... 

Haha, no going back now! Add it to the list man, Dream Crusher, Keeper of Beans, Choo Choo! :D

• 9115 posts
    September 19, 2016 3:22 PM PDT

Lghtngfan said:

LeonSanborn said:

I love how kilsin is being used as a reference to something that has happened like in a movie.. Kilsin being referenced to the train in every thread ;.; Its amazing!

I won't be impressed until the words "train" and "Kilsin" become interchangable: "Kilsin to EC zone!" or "Dude, that guy totally got Kilsined when he zoned in!" ;)

Haha, it wouldn't take much man ;)

• 432 posts
    September 20, 2016 1:17 AM PDT

Still no answer so I 'll ask again .

Do you receive the newsletter in your mail ?

If no then I don't either and it might work as expected even if it seems strange to subscribe to a Newsletter than one doesn't receive .

If yes then there is some problem because I don't .

(Of course I am subscribed to the Newsletter)

• 9115 posts
    September 20, 2016 3:15 AM PDT

Deadshade said:

Still no answer so I 'll ask again .

Do you receive the newsletter in your mail ?

If no then I don't either and it might work as expected even if it seems strange to subscribe to a Newsletter than one doesn't receive .

If yes then there is some problem because I don't .

(Of course I am subscribed to the Newsletter)

Sorry Dead, I missed your question.

Yes, if you are subscribed you receive it in the mail for Gmail it automatically goes to your promotion or spam folder, check junk folder if you use another mail provider if you still cannot find it then it would be best to submit a support ticket to let them know so we can check on our end.

• 432 posts
    September 20, 2016 6:53 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Yes, if you are subscribed you receive it in the mail for Gmail it automatically goes to your promotion or spam folder, check junk folder if you use another mail provider if you still cannot find it then it would be best to submit a support ticket to let them know so we can check on our end.

Thanks Kilsin . I use hotmail and I of course checked the spam . No Newsletter anywhere .

Makes me to think that when I subscribe to a thread, I don't get the notification about new posts  either .

I used to get randomly (mostly not sometimes yes) a notification about new posts in the past but now it is no more random, it is never :)

Where and how should I submit a support ticket ?

• 9115 posts
    September 20, 2016 4:07 PM PDT

Deadshade said:

Kilsin said:

Thanks Kilsin . I use hotmail and I of course checked the spam . No Newsletter anywhere .

Makes me to think that when I subscribe to a thread, I don't get the notification about new posts  either .

I used to get randomly (mostly not sometimes yes) a notification about new posts in the past but now it is no more random, it is never :)

Where and how should I submit a support ticket ?

Yeah that is weird, mind you this site also sucks and may be failing to send the notifications!

To submit a support ticket simply click on this link https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/ which is found at the bottom of any of our pages and open a new ticket, filling out as much info as possible. :)

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at September 20, 2016 4:07 PM PDT
    • 1468 posts
    September 21, 2016 3:13 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Lghtngfan said:

LeonSanborn said:

I won't be impressed until the words "train" and "Kilsin" become interchangable: "Kilsin to EC zone!" or "Dude, that guy totally got Kilsined when he zoned in!" ;)

Haha, it wouldn't take much man ;)

Taking bets on whether Kilsin will train people in pre-alpha to "test" mob aggro behaviour :P.