Forums » Guild Office

The Midnight Squadron [18+, Honor, Loyalty, Fun - since 1995]

• 106 posts
    September 1, 2016 6:13 AM PDT

Thus, friend, if you are truly looking for a home, I compel you... Go searching for it.

- The Keeper

FORUMS|FAQ|HISTORY

VIDEO TRAILER

Update: site still in reconstruction!

-----------------------------------

Greetings, dear friends! 

It is our great joy and honor to call all of you - our fellow Terminus adventurers - into the company of the 57th Midnight Squadron with this short proclamation! While you listen to our proposal accept our thanks for the invested time and patience you are giving to us in this regard.

And while you are at it, have a drink! It's on the house!

-----------------------------------

What is the 57th Midnight Squadron?

The 57th Midnight Squadron is, we believe, one of the oldest and noblest guilds in existence. We date our beginnings all the way back to 1995 when we started as a Descent gaming clan in the very early days of PC gaming. Twenty years have passed, and as time flew by we saw lots of our friends come and go, in and out of gaming, yet we always remained firm and stable as a gaming family- something we are most proud of. Now we are embarking into another adventure, one into which we firmly believe and have dedicated ourselves to - the world of Terminus and you our fellow adventurers and friends. 

"We're not just building a game, but a virtual world you can call home. "

Brad McQuaid

------------------------

Pantheon Goals

First and foremost, our goals are to build up relations of support, trust and friendship among our members which we like to view as members of a single gaming family. We take our members to be our grandest prize, and we try to cherish each of them as a unique personality filled with special gifts and traits. This social foundation and focus of our gaming family is what has kept us alive for 20 years and what makes our home that what it is.

We are very glad to see that Pantheon as a modern game MMO puts the same focus in gaming as we do - to create a safe haven that can foster permanent bonds of friendship to last for years to come and transcend the connection of the gaming world.

In Pantheon and for Pantheon - We are here to stay.

-----------------------

The Code of Conduct

To establish a family like atmosphere in which our members can dispose of their daily burdens and relax in the world of Terminus we also need to have some rules to guarantee such an atmosphere as is the case with any stable society. 

This set of rules is called the Code of Conduct and it is the "Golden Rule" of our gaming family. 

Everyone in the 57th Midnight Squadron is obliged to follow it, be they starting members or experienced commanders. No one is above the Code of Conduct and although commanding officers are here to help with its implementation they are not above but in service to it. By following the cause of honor, loyalty, maturity and respect outlined in the Code of Conduct, every member is securing the enjoyable atmosphere for all our members including him/herself.

--------------------------------

How to join?

If you feel drawn to the things here stated you first need to be sure that you are 18+. And if you are, please bare in mind our advice. Ours is a gaming family, and we really take our members to heart. For this reason it grieves us to see if they don't take us and our values in the same way. Therefore, if you are thinking on joining us you should take a thorough look at our Code of Conduct. When you have read it and accepted it the procedure to join us is simple:

Register at our forums, log in to your new account, write an application to join us.

------------------------------------

In the name of the entire 57th Midnight Squadron, I, scribe of this letter, Cler1c, salute you:

"WE ARE THE BASTION! WE STAND STRONG!"

------------------------------------

This post was edited by Cler1c at April 23, 2018 7:16 AM PDT
    • 19 posts
    September 5, 2016 7:02 PM PDT

HELLO!!! I am the Commanding Officer for this game under the Midnight Squadron Banner.  I am currently a Senior Commander and 2nd in Command of Midnight Squadron, the oldest or one of the oldest Clans on the internet.  

But enough about me, because Midnight Squadron is about TEAMWORK and family.  It is very hard for me to express in words the feeling and greatness I have had in Midnight Squadron.  It has been one of the BIGGEST blessings to me to get to know some really amazing people, people I never thought I would care so much about or call a TRUE friend simply over the Internet!!!!!  

I want to stress that we are above all things QUALITY over quantity!  ALL OF OUR CURRENT MEMBERS HAVE EARNED THEIR MEMBERSHIP (Wings).  That is right, we are NOT a spam clan, accepting everyone in.  You will WORK for your membership by helping recruit others, posting on our forums and once in game, be selfless, helpful and most of all, have a great time with your fellow Warriors of Mid Squad!

Please feel free to ask myself, my XO Train or Cler1c our head recruiter any questions you may have.

ELF LADY IS HOT, ARCHAI....ARE SUPPPPERRRIOOORRR!!! ;)

• 18 posts
    September 7, 2016 2:22 PM PDT

Hello fellow future adventurers of Terminus!  I am Train the Executive Officer for Midngiht Squadron Pantheon Division.

I am so happy to finally announce that Midnight Squadron has decided to delve into Pantheon.  I have been a part of this community for 6 years and I will never regret it!  I have created strong bonds with fellow members and I am extremely excited to be helping one of the those close friends lead this division. 

Quality over quantity is a big deal for me when recruiting for a division in MS.  Every new applicant (cadet) will have to go through a trial process to see if you fit in with our tight knit family. All I ask of you is to follow our code of conduct, rules, and to have fun with MS. 

I can promise you our adventures will be something you will remember forever!
    If you have any other questions don't hesitate to message Caven, Cler1c, or myself.  You can also just post on this thread if that is easier for you.

I can't wait to see what this game has in store for us and I hope you will join will include us on your journey!

P.S.  Please Elf Queen give Cav a chance, he really is a great guy.

This post was edited by Train at September 7, 2016 2:23 PM PDT
    • 106 posts
    September 25, 2016 7:18 AM PDT

Greetings old and new friends! :)

It is our joy to announce that with this post we will start to share some of our Midnight Squadron motivational posters with you - dear members of the Pantheon community and our fellow Terminus adventurers.

Some of you, who met us in former or current gaming worlds, are maybe aware of this "tradition" of ours. We find it to be a simple but effective and above all sincere way in which we wish to present our gaming family to the gaming community in which we find ourselves. We hope you find them inspirational, interesting, and fun to read in a similar manner we enjoyed in their creation. 

The posters will be first posted here and then later archived under the main page for interested members to see in the days ahead. 

• 106 posts
    October 9, 2016 11:09 AM PDT

• 106 posts
    October 24, 2016 10:29 AM PDT

• 92 posts
    October 31, 2016 6:29 PM PDT

Hail and well met ;

You and yours are an inspiration.  I look forward to sharing the path and the adventure with those of your banner. 

tpsabre of OTG

The Old Timers Guild since 2008

• 106 posts
    November 2, 2016 1:24 PM PDT

valhalla said:

Hail and well met ;

You and yours are an inspiration.  I look forward to sharing the path and the adventure with those of your banner. 

tpsabre of OTG

The Old Timers Guild since 2008

We are humbled by your kind words, Tpsabre!

In return, your noble inspiration has brought forth a sincere gift! Please accept is such! :) 

This post was edited by Cler1c at November 2, 2016 1:28 PM PDT
    • 106 posts
    December 26, 2016 7:14 AM PST

This post was edited by Cler1c at December 26, 2016 7:16 AM PST
    • 18 posts
    April 16, 2017 8:30 PM PDT

Just wanted to let everyone know we are still going to be playing Pantheon.  We look forward to seeing you all in game!

• 106 posts
    July 26, 2017 12:28 AM PDT

This post was edited by Cler1c at July 26, 2017 12:32 AM PDT
    • 106 posts
    October 28, 2017 2:55 AM PDT

• 7 posts
    October 31, 2017 5:12 PM PDT

hey you all stated that you all a family gaming guild are there going to be in set times to take on certain targets and such? Ive never started a game from day one with everyone level one. I come from a raiding past in everquest and enjoy that part of gaming just no longer have the time i used to have. So was just curious of which way you will be taking the guild. 

• 18 posts
    October 31, 2017 6:24 PM PDT

Hey David,

We are definitely on the more casual side of hardcore and you will definitely not be force to be more active than you are able to.  We are laid back and are really welcoming to anyone that would want to give us a chance.

• 106 posts
    November 6, 2017 2:38 AM PST

Hello there David :)

Glad to have you being interested in our gaming family. :) As Train has stated, yes, we do not force anyone into anything especially not in the regard you have stated. Naturally, that what we are expecting of our prospective members is to accept our Code of Conduct and adhere to the mindset we are propagating. :) Those who do so will find themselves immersed into the high standards of friendly camaraderie and cooperation we honor among ourselves. And in that spirit we tend to organize ourselves for any game-specific task or goal. In other words, dear David, WE TEND TO KICK ASS AND HAVE FUN DOING IT (without gettin' anyone hurt in the process) :D

Cordially yours,
    C.

• 3 posts
    November 6, 2017 11:20 AM PST

Hail Cav, Train, and Cler1c,

I must say the posting have been refreshing indeed. I too like David played in a Hardcore guild during EQ1 and EQ2 plus more. I also have a big family now and numerous RL obligations. Yet, it doesn't mean I can't schedule time to also help a Virtual Family :). I can tell from the postings you have experince and foster a online family experince. I will definately be submitting an application when available.

Do you plan on Pre-Alpha test? If so I hope to see you in game very soon!

V/r,

Anarchous

• 7 posts
    November 6, 2017 6:30 PM PST
    I won’t be pre alpha but definitely will be on alpha! Excited to get started and I’ll also be submitting and app
    • 18 posts
    December 14, 2017 2:15 PM PST

Hello Everyone,

We are still looking for new members for Pantheon.  We currently are not planning to participate in Pre-Alpha but Alpha is definitely in our sites.

• 10 posts
    December 18, 2017 9:52 PM PST

I look forward to donning that robe and meet during alpha!

• 106 posts
    January 5, 2018 12:00 AM PST

This post was edited by Cler1c at January 5, 2018 12:01 AM PST
    • 106 posts
    January 5, 2018 12:00 AM PST

Seeing you all in alpha! :D

C.

• 106 posts
    January 29, 2018 1:00 AM PST

• 29 posts
    March 4, 2018 9:09 PM PST

This post was edited by BryanR at March 7, 2018 7:39 AM PST
    • 106 posts
    March 7, 2018 10:22 AM PST

Update: Our official site is still in reconstruction. Thank you for your patience. :)

• 106 posts
    April 23, 2018 7:18 AM PDT

Update: The site is back online (some reconstructions still ongoing). Thank you for your patience. :)