Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

How about a Pantheon GO app?

• 279 posts
    July 12, 2016 2:01 PM PDT

- Release Pantheon GO app
    - Make 9 billion dollars
    - Profit

Orcs and Goblins instead of Pokemons. You have to admit it's tempting.

• 112 posts
    July 12, 2016 2:25 PM PDT

only if you need 5 other Pantheon Go'ers with you in order to catch that orc ;)

real life mmo...ya know this could work more i think of it....Brads probably kicking himself right now haha

• 578 posts
    July 12, 2016 8:17 PM PDT

This sounds like a great idea but the real question is, just how much would it cost to make? The AR camera feature could be bought as proprietary or be built from scratch but both sound possibly expensive. The rest seems easy enough. But then again, how much time would this take away from Pantheon's development?? lol Sorry, I feel like a Negative Norman right now.

• 1434 posts
    July 12, 2016 8:51 PM PDT

Ain't nobody got time for all that walking around. You GO wandering around my backyard you're libel to get eaten by an alligator before you find a water goblin.

• 279 posts
    July 13, 2016 6:22 AM PDT

Haha right you would have to find five others willing to go outside. Imagine a train though, a guy (*Kilsin) runs by and 5 seconds later you're dead from a train. Then 5 seconds later a train of real players go chasing after him.

• 104 posts
    July 13, 2016 6:30 AM PDT

Maybe if you could buy an in game Mercenary from the cash store who would do all that tedious walking around and capturing for you.

• 1303 posts
    July 13, 2016 7:19 AM PDT

For anyone that thinks this is an interesting concept but has no desire to have anything to do with Pokeman, check out Ingress

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nianticproject.ingress&hl=en

• 3016 posts
    July 13, 2016 11:18 AM PDT

werzul said:

only if you need 5 other Pantheon Go'ers with you in order to catch that orc ;)

real life mmo...ya know this could work more i think of it....Brads probably kicking himself right now haha

Goes back to my suggestion a couple of times about getting in on the phone games market or Facebook games market.    More money coming in,  and it seems to me that EVERYONE plays games on their phones these days.  (I don't own one am a  hold out...don't like the idea of being tethered to a phone that is continually interrupting me lol)

But then again I used to work phones all day in a government office,  some folks aren't so nice to customer service reps.    I would come home and unplug my landline from the wall. :)  Would like to see however,  Pantheon become popular not only as a full MMO, but as a phone app as well.   Phone games are addictive from what I hear. :)

Cana

• 613 posts
    July 13, 2016 12:46 PM PDT

I must be the odd man out or the guy yelling,"GET OFF MY LAWN!"   I do not play games on my phone.  Might be handy to have a knowledge base that is phone applicable. 

After seeing what is happening with the Pokemon “release” with people getting hurt robbed due to they have a hard time multitasking while walking/driving/riding a bike…..Zombies really..

Ox

• 1618 posts
    December 26, 2016 7:00 PM PST

I know there is not a budget for it, but I would like to see a Pantheon app that allowed me to participate in the game while away from my computer, such as:

mini-game for harvesting;

purchasing/selling items;

guild, voice and text chat;

crafting, etc.

Just  a way to be actively involved with the game when I am away from my computer..