Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Quick Switch for Gear –

• 752 posts
    April 3, 2018 6:54 PM PDT
    From what i have seen all gear stays on corpse. I guess it depends on where you respawn as to how corpse runs will shape. If you respawn at city it becomes a hit the bank for gear and run to dungeon. If you respawn at zoneline thats a whole new ball of wax. There are variables. I am just recalling eq1 raid wipes and the CR crew had to requip to get to corpses. Me playing either rogue or monk was always on CR crew.
    • 2752 posts
    April 3, 2018 7:08 PM PDT

I think its more what you are doing. A raid in an extremely difficult place to even get into without aggroing something that will wreck you instantly then you might grab a backup but I'd imagine for the other 95% you will be doing naked corpse runs. No one wants to run to the bank to equip a second set, run to retreive their corpse, then go back to the bank to drop the second set off so they aren't encumbered, before going back yet again to rejoin/join a group.

• 752 posts
    April 3, 2018 7:37 PM PDT
    Right. Ya i know. And if they decide not to let us swap with a equipment set i wont mind. Just one of those wishlist things. I barely used the bandolier in any case and that was just to swap out for rune proc or avatar proc
    • 752 posts
    April 3, 2018 7:41 PM PDT
    Heck depending on the raid i would die at zone with backup set and get rezed back and leave it on corpse. I can imagine people will prolly pull this trick when the game gets into the higher level raids it was very common practice to help get everyone thier corpses.