Forums » News and Announcements

June's Newsletter Is Out!

• 9115 posts
    June 14, 2016 4:49 AM PDT

This month's newsletter is hot off the press, you can check it out here: http://bit.ly/21jPGRf 

• 366 posts
    June 14, 2016 4:52 AM PDT

I especially love the roundtable you have lined up for the VIPs - those folks deserve a good perk for their significant contributions.

This post was edited by Zarriya at June 14, 2016 4:53 AM PDT
    • 180 posts
    June 14, 2016 4:59 AM PDT

I'm looking forward to seeing Black Dagger Keep in action .

• 595 posts
    June 14, 2016 5:55 AM PDT

Oh snap!

• 156 posts
    June 14, 2016 6:03 AM PDT

Great stuff!

• 59 posts
    June 14, 2016 7:37 AM PDT

Woot!

• 563 posts
    June 14, 2016 8:11 AM PDT

Nice release, shaman sounds interesting and Im very much looking forward to the new twitch stream :D

• 1468 posts
    June 14, 2016 12:50 PM PDT

Hi Kilsin. Just a quick question. Will the Twitch stream be recorded and put on YouTube like the last one? I can't make it on the 23rd unfortunately so I'd like to watch later on.

If it is put on YouTube will it be put on the official Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen YouTube channel like the last one?

Thanks for any info.

Awesome newsletter by the way :D.

• 15 posts
    June 14, 2016 1:52 PM PDT

Will there be more interaction between players?  will we be able to see more about the characters, spells, weapons, armor, etc?  maybe zoom in on the action - but - also on the players?  any pets? 

• 9115 posts
    June 14, 2016 7:36 PM PDT

Cromulent said:

Hi Kilsin. Just a quick question. Will the Twitch stream be recorded and put on YouTube like the last one? I can't make it on the 23rd unfortunately so I'd like to watch later on.

If it is put on YouTube will it be put on the official Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen YouTube channel like the last one?

Thanks for any info.

I believe it will be but if we are not able to the other streamers will most likely post it up after the stream has finished.

• 9115 posts
    June 14, 2016 7:36 PM PDT

Itchies500 said:

Will there be more interaction between players?  will we be able to see more about the characters, spells, weapons, armor, etc?  maybe zoom in on the action - but - also on the players?  any pets? 

You will have to tune in and see for yourself ;)

• 1468 posts
    June 14, 2016 7:55 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

Cromulent said:

Thanks for any info.

I believe it will be but if we are not able to the other streamers will most likely post it up after the stream has finished.

Cool. Thanks. I'll keep an eye out on the Friday or Saturday and hopefully I'll catch it then.

• 17 posts
    June 16, 2016 1:56 PM PDT

Love the write up on Karos and Black Dagger Keep, I look forward to more of the story. Awesome job guys!!

• 781 posts
    June 16, 2016 6:28 PM PDT

Great job guys :) 

• 453 posts
    June 18, 2016 9:03 AM PDT

Great job indeed!