Forums » Guild Recruitment

[US] <Mortal> Progression Raiding

• 9 posts
    June 4, 2016 9:32 PM PDT

Quick Look

Preferred Server Ruleset: RP-PvE

Loot Method: Loot Council

ABOUT US

Mortal is a tight-knit, competitive raiding guild with a history spanning from McQuaid's Vanguard through our most recent endeavors in Wildstar. Our community is comprised of mature gamers, many of whom have been playing together for several years. We aim to continue our competitive raiding success and grow our community in Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen. For more information about us, you can read a thorough history of our achievements here and check out some guild metrics to better understand our community here.

EXPECTATIONS

From you? We expect skilled fingers and a strong mind in theorycrafting & reverse engineering. Making scheduled raids and being a polite/articulate person are also highly valued qualities.

From us? Expect a playground for you to excel and achieve raiding and performance goals without dealing with egos, toxic behavior, or memespam.  We also hand loot out, so there's that, too.

RECRUITMENT

Currently closed for all classes. However, if you do find yourself interested in what we have to offer, feel free to throw in an application and you can raid our forums for any guild or Pantheon-related information. Expect recruitment to open for specific classes once we see a playable Alpha/Beta.

SCHEDULE

Currently, we are anticipating a 9-hour per week (3 nights per week/3 hours per night) commitment to raiding from Mortal members. However, additional/bonus nights and/or slightly extended hours can be expected during progression. Raid nights and specific times are still TBD, and will be decided by the guild collectively once a majority of members have access to a playable alpha/beta. As the majority of raiders are based in the U.S., expect raid times to coincide with traditional U.S. raiding time slots.

This post was edited by hydd at June 5, 2016 12:59 AM PDT
    • 88 posts
    June 15, 2016 1:27 PM PDT

Its been a long time Mr Book.

hullo

• 9 posts
    June 15, 2016 2:20 PM PDT

Raive said:

Its been a long time Mr Book.

hullo

Too long, Mr Fowler. Hope life is treating you well

• 88 posts
    June 15, 2016 2:22 PM PDT

You could say that it is, married, about to break the lvl 30 cap. bout sums it up lol

• 9 posts
    June 15, 2016 2:26 PM PDT

Raive said:

You could say that it is, married, about to break the lvl 30 cap. bout sums it up lol

Congrats on the marriage, but you need to start dying over and over to de-level lol.

Looks like you're gearing up to setup a topofrift over here. That would be awesome! Now we just gotta see you bring your raiding crew over here.

This post was edited by hydd at June 15, 2016 2:29 PM PDT
    • 1311 posts
    October 15, 2016 12:32 PM PDT

Hey Hydd :)  Just wanted to drop a Hello !  I know you are busy trying to take over the world, lol..  Can't wait to see you guys again in Terminus !~

• 504 posts
    November 7, 2016 1:17 PM PST

This sounds intresting.

This post was edited by Zeem at November 8, 2016 8:30 AM PST
    • 1311 posts
    November 8, 2016 12:34 PM PST

Great group Aich :)  Very dedicated group of peeps, won't quit till the target they are after falls.  Fun in Voice chat :) I could go on and on but enough of my rambling, check out the website !  * cheers

• 1311 posts
    December 12, 2016 2:54 PM PST

Pre Alpha Guild Testing......keeping fingers crossed ! :) 

• 9 posts
    December 12, 2016 3:15 PM PST

Kelem said:

Pre Alpha Guild Testing......keeping fingers crossed ! :) 

Get us in, Kelem. Show them your postcount and /flex

• 1311 posts
    December 17, 2016 10:07 AM PST

Wish it was that easy my brother !  wish it was that easy .......

• 1311 posts
    December 28, 2016 2:41 PM PST

Amping up for the New Year ! :) 

• 94 posts
    December 29, 2016 4:25 AM PST

Very nice looking site. I'm hoping to get my RPing guild into a bit more raiding content in Pantheon. Nice to see those who have been successful as an inspiration. :)

• 1311 posts
    January 1, 2017 5:02 AM PST

Thank you Temmi :)  These guys put heart and soul into all that they do we will definately be making a strong presence in Pantheon and look forward  to an alliance with your RP guild !

• 9 posts
    January 1, 2017 12:10 PM PST

Temmi said:

Very nice looking site. I'm hoping to get my RPing guild into a bit more raiding content in Pantheon. Nice to see those who have been successful as an inspiration. :)

Thanks for the kind words, Temmi. I'll be sure to pass them along to our web developer.

Historically we've rolled on RP servers due to the preferred server community. While we don't host any RP-related functions within the guild, you may see the occasional member in your local tavern roleplaying in character.

This post was edited by hydd at January 1, 2017 12:10 PM PST
    • 4 posts
    January 10, 2017 10:02 AM PST

Good looking site, you guys have quite the progression pedigree across several games. 

• 1311 posts
    January 10, 2017 9:22 PM PST

Thx Payens ! :)  Pure dedication is what these guys bring to the table.  Awesome group of peeps.  Looking forward to playing with ya in game !

• 1311 posts
    January 31, 2017 4:55 AM PST

Another day in Paradise ! :) Getting closer !

• 1311 posts
    March 14, 2017 5:51 PM PDT

Looking good :) 

• 80 posts
    April 16, 2017 2:24 AM PDT

Your presentation and website is exceptional.  It's a shame your recruitment is closed, otherwise, I would more than likely sign up on the spot.

• 9 posts
    May 1, 2017 3:18 PM PDT

Farrinard said:

Your presentation and website is exceptional.  It's a shame your recruitment is closed, otherwise, I would more than likely sign up on the spot.

Farrinard,

Thanks for the interest, but we cannot in good faith open recruitment at this time. We don't have enough details on raid size or even the interplay raiding will have on the rest of the game. But again, thank you so much for your interest and kind words on our website & presentation. I'll be sure to pass it on to the guildie who developed the site.

Respectfully,

Hydd

This post was edited by hydd at May 1, 2017 5:31 PM PDT
    • 1476 posts
    May 1, 2017 3:39 PM PDT

hydd said:

Farrinard said:

Farrinard,

Thanks for the interest, but we cannot in good faith open recruitment at this time. We don't enough details on raid size or even the interplay raiding will have on the rest of the game. But again, thank you so much for your interest and kind words on our website & presentation. I'll be sure to pass it on to the guildie who developed the site.

Respectfully,

Hydd

Finally, and honest and logical guild.

• 163 posts
    May 1, 2017 7:08 PM PDT

hydd said:

Farrinard,

Thanks for the interest, but we cannot in good faith open recruitment at this time. We don't have enough details on raid size or even the interplay raiding will have on the rest of the game. But again, thank you so much for your interest and kind words on our website & presentation. I'll be sure to pass it on to the guildie who developed the site.

Respectfully,

Hydd

Hydd... thank you. Like Beef, it's great to hear someone else say that.

We are not actively recruiting, and our website is nothing great... just a home page and forum so we can watch progress and learn about each other. If, after launch, we choose to stick together, then great! But there are no bonds or ties because we just don't know what the game will bring. That said, we are meeting some super people and I hope it all works out that they decide to stay with us. At least to let us get the Family started and see what the world is really like. How can you promise the moon(s) when they're not yours to give?

We will expand our site a bit as Alpha/Launch approaches, but for now, we're minimalists! ;) Good luck to you guys!

This post was edited by Aredhel at May 1, 2017 7:10 PM PDT
    • 1311 posts
    May 17, 2017 1:19 PM PDT

:)  Going to be fun !