Forums » News and Announcements

Join/Pledge Page revamped!

• 25 posts
    June 12, 2016 12:42 PM PDT

well I purchased the KS Pledge back to the first kickstarter :)

• 35 posts
    June 13, 2016 11:47 AM PDT

The problem is there is not way to see where you stand. I have my originally emails from and credit card records of what I have paid, but it doesnt match any of the titles on the pledge site.

• 378 posts
    June 13, 2016 10:02 PM PDT

Something is not right under my account / subscriptions it only has the one time payment I made back when i first signed up, it has no record of the ongoing Sub I had which should have counted towards my total amont ?

• 109 posts
    June 15, 2016 4:17 AM PDT

Zandil said:

Something is not right under my account / subscriptions it only has the one time payment I made back when i first signed up, it has no record of the ongoing Sub I had which should have counted towards my total amont ?

Unfortunately our monthly subs do not add to our Pledge level contribution. Two seperate entities now.

• 79 posts
    June 16, 2016 7:04 AM PDT

I like the changes. They do a good job of consolidating pledge groups and making it clearer what is offered in each. It definitely looks easier to choose the pledge level that best suits you now than when I pledged.

• 4 posts
    June 23, 2016 2:32 PM PDT

Pledged! can't wait for alpha!

• 132 posts
    June 23, 2016 7:35 PM PDT

Looks good to me. I don't get the negativity but that's just me. 

I want that $500 package might do it over 2 payment with the easy upgrade. Like it !! 

• 999 posts
    June 23, 2016 9:32 PM PDT
    @Medjai

The negativity isn't coming from the pre-existing page - it's from penalizing early supporters from upgrading. And, I don't even consider it negativity. At the end of the day, I could care less whether they listen to me or not - I'm happy with my pledge package and will remain here under the current rules. I'm only suggesting they're losing money by using the current rules and advising it would be a better business plan to allow for upgrades for early supporters without losing previous rewards - its a win/win for VRI and the upgrader if that were the case. Currently it's a losing situation for the upgrader.

And, I think everyone is in agreement that the pledge page looks better, although I think it still could have some improvements - no need for the strikethrough. Maybe if the new site (is it still happening - saw the annoucement about a week ago about maintenance here?) is happening a few minor tweaks could still occur. Also, I know I had raised the issue of the cash shop in the past and the removal of in-game items, and the items listed still would seem to offer an in-game advantage - like tunic of the planes.
    • 1095 posts
    August 9, 2016 7:50 AM PDT

Yeah I can't donate any more because I have the pre-nerf Cohort with design a raid/questline etc.

• 149 posts
    August 9, 2016 8:29 AM PDT

Just updated my pledge ot Cohort so that sweet map is mine muahaha!

• 781 posts
    August 9, 2016 10:58 AM PDT

Aggelos said:

Just updated my pledge ot Cohort so that sweet map is mine muahaha!

Awesome Thank you for any and all support Aggelos ;)