Forums » Pantheon Classes

Question about a certain class

• 39 posts
    June 1, 2016 9:13 PM PDT

I was looking at the classes and relized their is one class thats a miss in Pantheon not sure if this has been brought up before if it has I apologize. The Necro I see the summoner class but it sounds like a mage and the direlord is a SK right ?

my Question is are they going to leave out the  Necro class ?

This post was edited by Gorgok at June 1, 2016 9:14 PM PDT
    • 1468 posts
    June 1, 2016 9:17 PM PDT

Gorgok said:

I was looking at the classes and relized their is one class thats a miss in Pantheon not sure if this has been brought up before if it has I apologize. The Necro I see the summoner class but it sounds like a mage and the direlord is a SK right ?

They've already said that the Necro and the Bard class will come after the game launches at some point. I'm looking forward to playing a Necro as well :).

• 39 posts
    June 1, 2016 9:40 PM PDT

Cromulent said:

Gorgok said:

They've already said that the Necro and the Bard class will come after the game launches at some point. I'm looking forward to playing a Necro as well :).

Thank you for clarifying that =)

• 1778 posts
    June 1, 2016 9:42 PM PDT

*pssst*

But Bards are the best!

• 121 posts
    June 2, 2016 4:07 AM PDT

Yeah, I'm a huge necro fan so was kind of bummed about that.  I was guessing that since those two classes were so hard to design with them being super easy to solo classes and they want to discourage soloing that they left them out.  /shrug. Oh well, guess I'll have to decide between cleric, monk, rogue, and shaman.  At least I have it narrowed down to a third of the choices. :)

• 9115 posts
    June 2, 2016 4:19 AM PDT

As Cromulent stated we will have Bard and Necro classes in-game at some stage, I also went ahead amd moved this to the Pantheon Class subforum as it related to classes and not General Pantheon, please be m,indful of where you post a new thread as it can be very confusing for community members and staff to find information if it is posted in the wrong sections or duplicate threads.

• 1303 posts
    June 2, 2016 10:32 AM PDT

Yeah, I'm pretty dissappointed that I'll have to wait to play my go-to class (necro) a well. I'll have to roll with a shaman for a while I guess.