Forums » Guild Office

Ancient Guardians

• 34 posts
    July 20, 2019 1:04 PM PDT

Poor? Poor? Innocent? I think not!

• 9 posts
    August 27, 2019 12:02 AM PDT

Hey Guys,

I remember the name "Ancient Guardians" from old EQ times. Which server did you play on? I can recall my guild "Undivided Faith" having a cooperation with AG back in the days and you guys were always fun to play with! Dont know if you remember me, I was playing a Vah Shir Beastlord called Athom.

Great to see you made your way to Pantheon!

• 268 posts
    December 5, 2019 9:13 AM PST

Damion said:

I remember the name "Ancient Guardians" from old EQ times. Which server did you play on? I can recall my guild "Undivided Faith" having a cooperation with AG back in the days and you guys were always fun to play with! Dont know if you remember me, I was playing a Vah Shir Beastlord called Athom.

Great to see you made your way to Pantheon!

*much later*

Hello there! hmmm.... Undivided Faith? I do remember Tribal Faith! We were on E'ci and had all sorts of fun with TF and they taught us a lot! (Does the "language tax sound familiar?? LOL) I belive there was a toon by that name, but it's been a while. I remember Wolfeyes, Gewitter and Gusto, in particular. Regardless, nice to see you and thanks for the post! Stop by sometime! ;)

• 9 posts
    December 18, 2019 2:03 AM PST

*much later*

Hello there! hmmm.... Undivided Faith? I do remember Tribal Faith! We were on E'ci and had all sorts of fun with TF and they taught us a lot! (Does the "language tax sound familiar?? LOL) I belive there was a toon by that name, but it's been a while. I remember Wolfeyes, Gewitter and Gusto, in particular. Regardless, nice to see you and thanks for the post! Stop by sometime! ;)

Hey there :). I can´t quite remember the server we played on, but must´ve been another Ancient Guardians then, probably. Are you guys still recruiting/looking for members for upcoming Adventures in Terminus though?

• 198 posts
    December 27, 2019 6:59 PM PST

Damion said:

Hey there :). I can´t quite remember the server we played on, but must´ve been another Ancient Guardians then, probably. Are you guys still recruiting/looking for members for upcoming Adventures in Terminus though?

Hey Damion! Yes, we are definitely accepting new members. I apologize for the late response, we've been waiting around for years, so everyone is kind of doing their own thing until we can finally come together in Terminus.  The official response to a possible new member is to check out the forums (https://ancientguardians.enjin.com/), and post a hello message in the "Recruits, Identify Yourselves!" sub-forum. Now, the forums are a bit stale while everyone is in hibernation waiting, but the most active place at the moment is on the AG discord's text chat channel, so feel free to join there as well (but the discord info is only given out after a recruit signs on to the forum.)

Look forward to seeing you in there, and Happy New Year! 

• 268 posts
    December 27, 2019 7:04 PM PST

Hey, Damion... AGX is spot on! Leave us a "hello" and register... we'll catch you as a Recruit so you can get to know us a bit, hopefully.

We're slow, but we stick together, when all is said and done! :)

This post was edited by Aredhel at December 27, 2019 7:04 PM PST
    • 9 posts
    January 2, 2020 4:26 AM PST

Thanks for the replies guys, I´ll definitely check out the forums and leave a hello message on there :).

Happy New Year to you and I´m looking forward to talking to you in discord.