Forums » Guild Recruitment

The Old Timers Guild

• 34 posts
    March 18, 2017 12:41 PM PDT

Anistosoles said:

I am thinking of applying to your guild for PROTF. If someone would like to contact me in order to discuss a few things, I'd greatly appreciate it. Just send me a message here and we can go from there.

Edit: Watched the recruitment video, checked several YouTube videos...seems your guild is a good fit for me.

Sent you a PM. 

- Valhalla

• 417 posts
    April 11, 2017 6:11 PM PDT

Great group of people, I still maintain my membership on their site and play with them in a few different games. If you are still looking for a guild this is one you should consider!

This post was edited by Dreconic at April 11, 2017 6:11 PM PDT
    • 72 posts
    April 16, 2017 12:24 AM PDT

Hail Altha.  If I may, could you provide a little insight into your guild's interactions with PvE?  Do you Roleplay? Does your guild intend to engage in high-volume, end-game content?  Finding a guild is always difficult for me.  So many choices. :3

• 3 posts
    April 21, 2017 8:04 AM PDT

Nice, was hoping to see OTG here, Returning to the OTG will be fatastic 

• 34 posts
    April 21, 2017 12:42 PM PDT

Farrinard said:

Hail Altha.  If I may, could you provide a little insight into your guild's interactions with PvE?  Do you Roleplay? Does your guild intend to engage in high-volume, end-game content?  Finding a guild is always difficult for me.  So many choices. :3

In OTG you can pursue what you want to do.  Solo with a guild to back you up for whatever. PuGs with guildies mixed in who are available at the time.  Pure OTG groups. Quests, Epic questing, Raids.  Our guild home in Everquest 2 is just amazing.  The members who decorate and theme the rooms are very creative.  If your into crafting part time to full time we have you covered there too. 

I started back with OTG members in Hellgate London. Joined the guild during the Age of Conan in 2008.  Wow... been a member 9 years already.

If your not one for drama, enjoy helping out fellow players and guildmates, don't want to worry about having to *be* at every raid else you suffer, one to assist and help your fellow guildmates then you might have found your "Forever guild Home". :)

cheers - Valhalla

OTG member = tpsabre

• 1337 posts
    April 21, 2017 2:07 PM PDT

Will OTG have a Fallen Gate presence? The new EQ2 Progression Server?

• 34 posts
    April 21, 2017 4:32 PM PDT

There was some chatter and "heads up" about this new progression server.  I would "guess" a few might try it but

nothing in "stone" as far as I read.  Sorry Beefcake.

• 137 posts
    April 23, 2017 10:29 AM PDT

Knew some of OTG in EQ (under a different name...). Glad to see you joining the new world.

This post was edited by Aredhel at April 23, 2017 10:29 AM PDT