Forums » Guild Recruitment

The Old Timers Guild

• 63 posts
    March 18, 2017 12:41 PM PDT

Anistosoles said:

I am thinking of applying to your guild for PROTF. If someone would like to contact me in order to discuss a few things, I'd greatly appreciate it. Just send me a message here and we can go from there.

Edit: Watched the recruitment video, checked several YouTube videos...seems your guild is a good fit for me.

Sent you a PM. 

- Valhalla

• 532 posts
    April 11, 2017 6:11 PM PDT

Great group of people, I still maintain my membership on their site and play with them in a few different games. If you are still looking for a guild this is one you should consider!

This post was edited by Dreconic at April 11, 2017 6:11 PM PDT
    • 80 posts
    April 16, 2017 12:24 AM PDT

Hail Altha.  If I may, could you provide a little insight into your guild's interactions with PvE?  Do you Roleplay? Does your guild intend to engage in high-volume, end-game content?  Finding a guild is always difficult for me.  So many choices. :3

• 29 posts
    April 21, 2017 8:04 AM PDT

Nice, was hoping to see OTG here, Returning to the OTG will be fatastic 

• 63 posts
    April 21, 2017 12:42 PM PDT

Farrinard said:

Hail Altha.  If I may, could you provide a little insight into your guild's interactions with PvE?  Do you Roleplay? Does your guild intend to engage in high-volume, end-game content?  Finding a guild is always difficult for me.  So many choices. :3

In OTG you can pursue what you want to do.  Solo with a guild to back you up for whatever. PuGs with guildies mixed in who are available at the time.  Pure OTG groups. Quests, Epic questing, Raids.  Our guild home in Everquest 2 is just amazing.  The members who decorate and theme the rooms are very creative.  If your into crafting part time to full time we have you covered there too. 

I started back with OTG members in Hellgate London. Joined the guild during the Age of Conan in 2008.  Wow... been a member 9 years already.

If your not one for drama, enjoy helping out fellow players and guildmates, don't want to worry about having to *be* at every raid else you suffer, one to assist and help your fellow guildmates then you might have found your "Forever guild Home". :)

cheers - Valhalla

OTG member = tpsabre

• 1564 posts
    April 21, 2017 2:07 PM PDT

Will OTG have a Fallen Gate presence? The new EQ2 Progression Server?

• 63 posts
    April 21, 2017 4:32 PM PDT

There was some chatter and "heads up" about this new progression server.  I would "guess" a few might try it but

nothing in "stone" as far as I read.  Sorry Beefcake.

• 189 posts
    April 23, 2017 10:29 AM PDT

Knew some of OTG in EQ (under a different name...). Glad to see you joining the new world.

This post was edited by Aredhel at April 23, 2017 10:29 AM PDT
    • 6 posts
    April 25, 2017 8:07 AM PDT

Just applied, I remember you folks from VGSOH.  Hope to see you in game.  

ddress

• 29 posts
    April 25, 2017 2:00 PM PDT

look forward to seeing ya around in OTG!

• May 27, 2017 5:31 PM PDT

hi im a 31 year old experienced mmo player looking for a mature guild that at least has some people active during the hours of 1-5am central time possibly looking to raid at that time if not enough ppl then just someone to group with ill be playing in the alpha and am not sure about race class combo yet but will fill any spot that is needed

• 63 posts
    May 30, 2017 6:56 PM PDT

I'm on the Pacific Coast and I'm usually on till 3 or 4 am PST.  As far as the number of guildies it, of course, varies from game to game.  When I was playing, again, EQ2 a couple years back there was almost a dozen people on in the dead of night.  At last count there were something like 13K OTG members world wide. :)  Someone's gotta be on.  Just hope you speak the language. hahaha