Forums » Community Sites

Voices of Terminus

• 29 posts
    October 27, 2017 6:32 PM PDT

Bazgrim said:

Hey all, just wanted to remind you that I'll be making a guest appearance on a special episode of VoT this Saturday at 4pm EDT. I'll be going into more detail about my time at TwitchCon, where I got the interact with the dev team and be the first community member to actually play the game. Don't miss out on all the juicy info! :D

I'm looking forward to it, Baz!

• 263 posts
    October 30, 2017 5:13 PM PDT

Just a heads up we have released the November Calender! We will be releasing the December Calender in the coming weeks we are working on some backend stuff before we clear it for release!

• 2886 posts
    October 31, 2017 4:26 PM PDT

In case any of you missed me spilling the beans on yesterday's show about my time meeting VR and playing Pantheon at TwitchCon, here is the VOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsFv8KSJrcA Lots of fun stuff there :) And as always, thanks to VoT for having me on!

This post was edited by Bazgrim at October 31, 2017 4:26 PM PDT
    • 11 posts
    December 20, 2017 7:52 PM PST
    Very cool, will subscribe to your shows on YouTube!
    • 263 posts
    March 7, 2018 9:04 PM PST

We will be updating ourthread by the weekend. We are sorry for slacking! 

• 263 posts
    May 25, 2018 1:35 PM PDT

Updated all the Shows to Date!

General Information: Tavern Talk will be getting a new format and a new host. MonsterKoala reached out to us and he will be hosting Tavern Talk from now on to help free up our time. More info on it will be following soon. It is still a part of the Voices of Terminus and will be hosted on the VoT Youtube and MonsterKoalas aswell.

Thanks for helping us by taking on this burden Monster we cannot thank you enough!

• 62 posts
    May 31, 2018 3:29 PM PDT

I just wanted to thank you guys for all the work you've done on the "class talks" ... I have thoroughly enjoyed them so far, but my favourite to date is the PALADIN ... gosh, so many awesome ideas. I only hope that some of them get implemented !!

• 1120 posts
    June 27, 2018 3:11 PM PDT

Should I start from the beginning and work to the end... or in reverse.  I'm thinking reverse!

• 259 posts
    June 28, 2018 5:01 AM PDT

Yarnila said:

Updated all the Shows to Date!

General Information: Tavern Talk will be getting a new format and a new host. MonsterKoala reached out to us and he will be hosting Tavern Talk from now on to help free up our time. More info on it will be following soon. It is still a part of the Voices of Terminus and will be hosted on the VoT Youtube and MonsterKoalas aswell.

Thanks for helping us by taking on this burden Monster we cannot thank you enough!

Outstanding! :)

• 45 posts
    October 24, 2018 7:11 PM PDT

Looking forward to the Halloween show with Condemned!!! 

This post was edited by Piratess at October 24, 2018 7:43 PM PDT
    • 37 posts
    October 26, 2018 6:22 PM PDT

Piratess said:

Looking forward to the Halloween show with Condemned!!! 

Tonights show was really good! :)

• 263 posts
    August 12, 2019 4:37 PM PDT

Hey all i know its been very quiet in here for the VoT Show with keeping the list updated, we do apologize but things have been so hectic its been hard keeping up, but we will be updating this week! We will also be keeping it updated Wednesdays will be the day to check out this thread for all the latest news around and in Pantheon and the VoT 

• 263 posts
    August 13, 2019 2:19 PM PDT

We have it all updated! Remeber Tuesday/Wednesday is when we will update the Forums and this Saturday we will sit down with Grizzly to chat about Pantheon and introduce him to the general community

• 263 posts
    August 22, 2019 2:24 AM PDT

The latest Show has been added to the list! Show 159 Player Q&A with Grizzly.

• 768 posts
    August 22, 2019 7:02 AM PDT

Yarnila said:

The latest Show has been added to the list! Show 159 Player Q&A with Grizzly.

@yarlina I'm really enjoying your shows. Sadly I'm eu based, otherwise I'd really hope to join one live at some point, so I can fire some questions. ;) 

Nice chats and fun creative thoughtpatterns, thanks a bunch !