Forums » Community Sites

Voices of Terminus

• 6 posts
    March 7, 2017 7:07 AM PST

Do you guys have a podcast or a no video way to listen to save on data?

• 263 posts
    March 7, 2017 3:17 PM PST

Hey @dumpsterlove we are currently setting up the Audio Casts of the Shows to be hosted on our Website. It will be a few weeks though until that will be made available as our Website Admin is currently moving house. Once we have them setup we can glady send you a DM with the Info if you like. 

• 257 posts
    March 12, 2017 12:31 PM PDT

You guys have built quite the library of videos. Have you considered collaborating with Kilsin to be guides for the game? A good guide program requires both game time and forum activity. Seems a good fit.

• 9115 posts
    March 12, 2017 4:25 PM PDT

Retsof said:

You guys have built quite the library of videos. Have you considered collaborating with Kilsin to be guides for the game? A good guide program requires both game time and forum activity. Seems a good fit.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that my friend, Guides need a certain skillset and everyone who possesses that will be encouraged to apply for Guide positions when I have the system ready to take on community members but it will be application based so I can monitor and get the right people for the job.

Not saying VoT members couldn't be a great fit, I am sure a lot fo the could, but I just wanted to clarify that it doesn't happen through forum participation and game time, it will take away from your game time to help others and that takes a special kind of person that will be chosen by me through an application process :)

• 257 posts
    March 12, 2017 6:57 PM PDT

Application. Gotcha.

Why is it I'm picturing the Netflix show Beastmaster in my head for this? lol

• 263 posts
    March 13, 2017 5:51 AM PDT

Hey Retsof,

like Kilsin said. Its a choice a community member must make and go through the proper channels of Applying. Our goals first and foremost are to help promote VR and the Game, Encourage Ideas and introduce the Game to outsiders and to help pass the time for the community as we all wait calmly for the testing phases of the game and at some point release.

Most likely a few Members would have an interest in such a programm and that is something the individual person must make.

We aint all that active to be honest on the Forums as much as we would like to be, as the Shows take up alot of our time and forums require just that alot of time.

Anyways thanks for the kind gesture Retsof!

• 3852 posts
    March 16, 2017 9:38 AM PDT

Guides are often viewed as official representatives of the developer whether they are or are not. Screening is very important.

• 263 posts
    March 23, 2017 3:59 PM PDT

Here is to the VoT and VR and the Community! Our 1 Year of streaming about Pantheon! Thank you VR for the amazing work and effert you put in daily!!! and thanks to the amazing community for being there with us this entire year!!!!

• 2886 posts
    March 23, 2017 4:30 PM PDT

Wow sweet cake! Literally! Well done VoT

This post was edited by Bazgrim at March 23, 2017 4:30 PM PDT
    • 2886 posts
    April 22, 2017 11:45 AM PDT

For those of you that don't know, I recently appeared on an episode of VoT. We had a great time! :) Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13smQ2IFS5I&t=1s

• 63 posts
    April 22, 2017 11:56 AM PDT

Bazgrim said:

For those of you that don't know, I recently appeared on an episode of VoT. We had a great time! :) Check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13smQ2IFS5I&t=1s

Was a great interview. I liked your story about the Christmas family tradition where you would log into the game and get new armor, sounds like a happy deal.

I may be on an upcoming show as well, I hope to do half as good as you did man! Absolutely awesome!

It also made me want to look through those threads you were talking about, gotta admit they were pretty cool.

If anyone hasn't seen the interview with Bazgrim I would highly suggest watching it. Thanks for taking the time to do that Baz, community is what is going to make this game great, the more we get involved in eachothers projects the more we will thrive man!

• 2886 posts
    April 22, 2017 12:29 PM PDT

Thanks burns!

• 78 posts
    April 24, 2017 4:57 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Retsof said:

Unfortunately, it doesn't work like that my friend, Guides need a certain skillset and everyone who possesses that will be encouraged to apply for Guide positions when I have the system ready to take on community members but it will be application based so I can monitor and get the right people for the job.

Not saying VoT members couldn't be a great fit, I am sure a lot fo the could, but I just wanted to clarify that it doesn't happen through forum participation and game time, it will take away from your game time to help others and that takes a special kind of person that will be chosen by me through an application process :)

Kilsin's application process... now why does that inspire fear and anxiety??

Also, great work VoT team and guests - very nice to listen to you all.

• 3 posts
    May 5, 2017 9:55 PM PDT

How's the conversion to audio only (podcast) form going? Would love to listen on the communte to work. 

If you need any help in converting to audio and uploading for itunes etc to pull, let me know. 

• 263 posts
    May 6, 2017 12:55 AM PDT

Hey Everyone, we finally updated all our Listing to Date, sorry  for the delay.

@Raydor still nothing new on our End, help would be glady excepted as time has been quite limited. I will also talk to Leksur our Webadmin when and how far he is. I personally have no experience with Itunes so i will take all the help i can get!

Jump on our Discord Server. Its the fastest and easiest way to get in touch with us!

Thanks and talk to you soon

• 263 posts
    May 14, 2017 5:45 AM PDT

Hello everyone,

we have been trying to find ways to better improve our shows and get the community involved. So we have come up with a PDF Document that will allow us to engage better with the community and give you the chance to help contribute to our shows from the outside.

With the use of our Show Calender and the document provided on our google drive you can now contribute to the show and have us talk about your ideas, thoughts and to discuss your questions on the Topic of the show.

By following this link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_i5GF_a1aqFTXRKS3JWY0lBM3M/view?usp=sharing you can access the PDF Document and fill it out and return it to us.

We do a few requirements however and i would like to share them with you:

1. Please send in the documents by tuesday of every week the latest. (This gives us time to review all documents and for us to pick out all the ideas/thoughts and question we want to use for the show on thursday)

by using the Show Calender you can even contribute to later shows and help us prepair before hand.

2. Send us your document either via email: yarnila@pantheon-vot (will change once we have the other account setup, i will inform everyone once its done)

or send it to us through our offical Discord Server or DM me on Discord: https://discord.gg/kCAmFNY / yarnila#8639

So it`s pretty simple.

We are open to feedback and would love to hear back from you and what you think about this and if you have and suggestions please let us hear them. We plan to fully launch with this in June once we have the Show Calender up it will also be added to the Drive.

For testing purposes we have the follow 2 shows coming up Paladin Discussion on May 18th and General Raid Discussion on May 25th

Kind Regards

Yarnila

EDIT: We fixed a glitch in the original document where you could only see * instead of actual letters!

This post was edited by Yarnila at May 22, 2017 1:52 PM PDT
    • 263 posts
    May 22, 2017 9:59 AM PDT

Added the Calendar June & July. We hope to get your input, questions and Ideas!

Please send us the PDF Document listed above (last post) by the Tuesday before the show you addressing the latest!. 

Send in via Email: yarnila@pantheon-vot.com

Send in via Discord: https://discord.gg/kCAmFNY (Yarnila)

• 263 posts
    June 27, 2017 3:38 AM PDT

It has been a while since we last updated here! We apologize for the delay things have been super crazy and in the  upcoming days we will update the List with all the Shows. We have been working very hard to finally bring you the Audio only shows and are happy to announce that they are finally here!

• 263 posts
    July 28, 2017 10:19 AM PDT

Hey everyone sorry it has been a while since our last Update but we have finally added all the shows since our last patch. Enjoy and thank you all for the continued support

• 263 posts
    August 29, 2017 6:37 AM PDT

Hey everyone just a heads up for tonights Tavern Talk. I had the chance to meet up with Brad during the GamesCom 2017 in Cologne on the 23rd of August to have a nice chit chat and today i will be talking about that on todays show.

• 2886 posts
    August 29, 2017 2:23 PM PDT

Yarnila said:

Hey everyone just a heads up for tonights Tavern Talk. I had the chance to meet up with Brad during the GamesCom 2017 in Cologne on the 23rd of August to have a nice chit chat and today i will be talking about that on todays show.

Ugh, so jealous... will be watching.

• 263 posts
    September 30, 2017 12:34 PM PDT

We have put up a comparison video for you all to enjoy, seeing the differnece with moving pictures. You can view it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dv9-Jv96KU

• 9115 posts
    September 30, 2017 6:33 PM PDT

Great job, Yarnila :)

• 263 posts
    October 11, 2017 1:35 PM PDT

Hey everyone, been pretty busy with RL renovating and stuff (fun) oh and building my Man-Box too ;) but anyway, updated to the current Shows and Episodes so everything should be up to date.

We will be taking an extended break as of the 13th October until the 9th of November. tkae care and thank you all for the continued support we couldn`t have made it this long without all of you getting involved in some way, shape or form.

Yarnila

This post was edited by Yarnila at October 11, 2017 1:59 PM PDT
    • 2886 posts
    October 27, 2017 6:43 AM PDT

Hey all, just wanted to remind you that I'll be making a guest appearance on a special episode of VoT this Saturday at 4pm EDT. I'll be going into more detail about my time at TwitchCon, where I got the interact with the dev team and be the first community member to actually play the game. Don't miss out on all the juicy info! :D