Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Party Like It's 1999

• 2756 posts
    April 23, 2016 12:56 PM PDT

Can anyone advise me on what is required to try an EQ emulator?

I had a look at the relevant websites, but, even though I'm far from being an IT novice, it was far from clear...

I did have EQ and several expansions, but all of that went missing a long time back :(  Am a stuffed without CDs?

• 106 posts
    April 23, 2016 1:00 PM PDT
    Read thread on project 1999 in off topic forum. Tells you in it how to get to the server and what you need to download.
    • 65 posts
    April 23, 2016 1:44 PM PDT

disposalist said:

Can anyone advise me on what is required to try an EQ emulator?

I had a look at the relevant websites, but, even though I'm far from being an IT novice, it was far from clear...

I did have EQ and several expansions, but all of that went missing a long time back :(  Am a stuffed without CDs?

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2651

• 2756 posts
    April 24, 2016 8:31 AM PDT

Ok thanks - I think it's getting hold of that particular edition of the game CDs that's going to be near impossible :/

• 163 posts
    April 24, 2016 9:11 AM PDT

Someone in the discord chat can direct you to the download link that you need for the proper version.

• 2756 posts
    April 25, 2016 2:11 AM PDT

Gadgets said:Someone in the discord chat can direct you to the download link that you need for the proper version.

Discord chat?

• 1468 posts
    April 25, 2016 2:12 AM PDT

disposalist said:

Gadgets said:Someone in the discord chat can direct you to the download link that you need for the proper version.

Discord chat?

See here for instructions:

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/2678/discord-server-voice-text-chat-for-pantheon

Once you have registered download the desktop app from here:

https://discordapp.com/download

• 2756 posts
    April 25, 2016 8:55 AM PDT

Ah, ok ta.

• 55 posts
    May 11, 2016 3:04 PM PDT

Two questions about this p99 if anyone knows..

First, I signed up on the P99 forums and set up my account and I'm in the game but I still can't post on the forums. It always says a moderator needs to approve it or something but it's been many days and I still have no posts showing up. I also don't seen any sort of contact person on there to send requests to. Does anyone know who to contact or what to do to get full forum access?

Secondly, is the Terminus Rising guild mostly dead? I been trying to get an invite to the guild but the only person I spoke with said he couldn't invite and didn't know who could. I can always find another guild that's more active but thought it would be cool to hang with some fellow Pantheonites while we patiently wait for Alpha test.

• 163 posts
    May 11, 2016 7:43 PM PDT

Hey EQballz. I don't remember how the forums access works, it has ben so long. However, I do think the terminus rising guild is slowly dwindling down. There are only about 5-6 of us logging in daily, several have moved on for more active guilds. I'm happy to invite you if you'd like. But I would also recommend a casual guild such as "kittens who say meow" they seem much more active and populated for a new players guild.

This post was edited by Gadgets at May 11, 2016 7:44 PM PDT