Forums » Pantheon Classes

Enchanter/Bard

• 10 posts
    April 11, 2016 9:39 PM PDT

I'm trying not to be too excited, but I just came across mention of Pantheon in some old EQ1 forum and checked out the site and watched the twitch footage. But I'm not going to lie, I'm excited! A game that is finally going back to what made MMO's so memorable?! A game that's bringing viable crowd control back?! The possibility of a Bardic class at some point? Sign me up! Take my money and let's do this!

I still have super fond memories of the adventures in EverQuest classic and Kunark my friends and I underwent on the Bertoxxulous/Terris Thule servers. I can close my eyes and envision the safest path from Felwithe to Everfrost to farm those damned Icy Orcs for the sweet experience they provided at that level. Or venturing for the first time into Dalnir's Crypt and Sebilis. Running a non conventional group made up of a badass Druid Healer (Raynin), a crazy Wizard (Lonen), a oddly successful Shaman tank (Skelegrimsel), our puller and off-tank Ranger extrodinaire (Sunil), and our mad Warrior dps (Hudaman), and myself as the twitchy as hell Enchanter (Magor/Rogam).

Anyways... I like what I've seen so far. Don't make me wait too long, Pantheon!

• 15 posts
    April 12, 2016 9:11 AM PDT

Yes! I think they are going to be suprised at the amount of people that have been waiting a Loooong time for an MMO like this :) I dont even really have the money to give, and I donated to this game :)