Pantheon - Rise of the Fallen FAN MADE VIDEO

• 263 posts
    March 12, 2016 5:02 AM PST

Here is a video Dalinsia and i made as a story telling look into Pantheon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArqrZe-HbFQ it

This post was edited by Yarnila at March 12, 2016 6:43 PM PST
    • 144 posts
    March 12, 2016 6:26 AM PST

I am very impressed with this video.  The story the voice and the video.  Very well done.  Thank you

~Chaam

• 220 posts
    March 12, 2016 8:58 AM PST

Really amazing video, there! well constructed and reminded me of lots of content already shown! Thanks to you both!  and great work!

• 263 posts
    March 12, 2016 10:02 AM PST

Thanks guys. Glad you liked it. Expect alot more of these to come

• 781 posts
    March 12, 2016 12:06 PM PST

That was really kewl, great video !  So much talent on these forums :)

• 1095 posts
    March 12, 2016 4:42 PM PST

Good job. Gave me some good ideas for videos.

• 308 posts
    March 12, 2016 5:27 PM PST

Just a FYI, Visionary Realms is misspelled at the 5:43 mark.  Nice video other than that.

• 9115 posts
    March 12, 2016 5:50 PM PST

That is a really nice video Yarnila, well done and thank you!

P.S. please check your PMs :)

• 263 posts
    March 12, 2016 6:48 PM PST

Thanks Reht for pointing that out. Has since been corrected for future videos i will upload the corrected video tomorrow.

Our next Video is in the works and will be presented in the next few days

• 1434 posts
    March 13, 2016 10:13 AM PDT

Good stuff, looking forward to more. Especially liked the moving around on the map and showing of the different areas we've seen footage of.

• 263 posts
    March 13, 2016 12:10 PM PDT

Here is our newest addition:

Pantheon Rise of the Fallen - Thronefast

We slowed down the video footage to match the very nice music of The Snow Falls.

Enjoy

This post was edited by Yarnila at March 29, 2016 3:20 AM PDT
    • 3016 posts
    March 14, 2016 10:28 AM PDT

Yarnila said:

Here is a video Dalinsia and i made as a story telling look into Pantheon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArqrZe-HbFQ it

Thank you,  love it.  :) Shared and tweeted. :)

• 3016 posts
    March 14, 2016 11:00 AM PDT

Yarnila said:

Here is our newest addition:

Pantheon Rise of the Fallen - Thronefast

We slowed done the video footage to match the very nice music of The Snow Falls.

Enjoy

This latest work just makes Pantheon so epic.  :) Thanks for your hard work. :)

• 613 posts
    March 14, 2016 2:10 PM PDT

Very nice!  Thank you for creating this.

Ox

• 668 posts
    March 14, 2016 3:36 PM PDT

Yarnila I want to be in your guild!!!  This type of dedication proves you will accomplish things and have fun along the way...  :)

Nice job!

This post was edited by Pyye at March 14, 2016 3:37 PM PDT
    • 263 posts
    March 15, 2016 12:24 AM PDT

Pyye said:

Yarnila I want to be in your guild!!!  This type of dedication proves you will accomplish things and have fun along the way...  :)

Nice job!

Now thats a response we can work with! The more the merrier. We would be happy to welcome you aboard! Though we are still in the development of that process. But hey we gotta start somewhere right ?

So here is our official WELCOME ;) - Now do you solemnly swear to be apart of our Guild ? !

• 613 posts
    March 15, 2016 10:54 AM PDT

Now thats a response we can work with! The more the merrier. We would be happy to welcome you aboard! Though we are still in the development of that process. But hey we gotta start somewhere right ?

I would also like to join in that endevour!  I would not like to step on coat tails due to my armor I would most likely break something.  Armored bull in a china shop LOL.

Oxillion

Yarnila I also posted on your Youtube posts  (Maurice Anderson).  I have viewed it several times for theropy. 

• 263 posts
    March 15, 2016 1:03 PM PDT

Hey Oxillion,

nice ! Very welcome. Like i stated before we are still planning all this stuff out. But we have a nice base now ! So Hell yeah Ox welcome too - So as it goes... Now do you dually swear to be apart of our guild ?

• 613 posts
    March 15, 2016 1:22 PM PDT

Aye!  I dually swear to be apart of your guild!  Waithing for my slap across my face so I can remember it.  LOL

Ox

• 613 posts
    March 15, 2016 1:22 PM PDT

oops waiting....little to much coffee...

• 263 posts
    March 15, 2016 2:05 PM PDT

Oxillion said:

Aye!  I dually swear to be apart of your guild!  Waithing for my slap across my face so I can remember it.  LOL

Ox

Awsome I will let Dalinsia have the honors of slaping you across the face ;)

• 219 posts
    March 15, 2016 9:18 PM PDT

Just wanted to reiterate what everyone else has said. GREAT VIDEO...... That was cool/fun to watch and any more exposure PRotF can get is always a plus! Keep up the great work Yarnila and Dalinsia.

Pyde Pyper

• 163 posts
    March 16, 2016 6:30 AM PDT

You have a great voice for this. Maybe there is a place for you in official Pantheon promotions!

• 263 posts
    March 16, 2016 7:04 AM PDT

Just to be clear. Everything you see in the video is Visionary Realms owned. Even that Great voice as you pointed out so nicely - The credit goes to Joppa and then the guy with that voice ;) We Just made a video out of all that so for that we will for sure take credit ;)

• 563 posts
    March 16, 2016 8:34 AM PDT

Yarnila said:

Just to be clear. Everything you see in the video is Visionary Realms owned. Even that Great voice as you pointed out so nicely - The credit goes to Joppa and then the guy with that voice ;) We Just made a video out of all that so for that we will for sure take credit ;)

Wow, I have to say I liked the video you (Yarnila and Dalinsia) have created but it wasn't until this post that I knew the voice belonged to Joppa. Amazing voice and atmosphere Joppa, that made my soul shake! Great video guys it made me want to jump into this world all the more!

The video itself has a Game of Thrones intro feel to it and I love it, keep up the good work!

Rachael

This post was edited by Rachael at March 16, 2016 8:38 AM PDT