Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Explain your Forum Avatar

• 47 posts
    March 29, 2016 3:07 AM PDT

Guild tag. Back in VG we rolled as Divinus which may be familiar to some of you. Defiant took the core raiders and split into Avid, which it remains to this day. Is a multi-game community, pottering away in a couple games until something comes along that is worth our time. Core is dormant, but still alive and waiting...

• 801 posts
    March 31, 2016 8:22 AM PDT

Mines still trying to find the location how to add one :)

- Soon TM

Found it!!! we all know who this character is, explaination not needed :)

This post was edited by Crazzie at March 31, 2016 8:27 AM PDT
    • 271 posts
    March 31, 2016 11:31 PM PDT

Off topic, so my apologies everyone.

To whomever deleted my post here, your right to do so 101%, it's your forum, your game. Just to be clear on that, am neither offended nor annoyed.

If you could only have the decency of letting us know when such measures are deemed appropriate however, i'm sure we'd be most appreciative. Most especially when the post deleted has neither swearing nor indirect insults in it. If even the slightest dosage of criticism (on very valid a subject) leaves you uncomfortable, i do think we should all know. Cannot speak for everyone, but am sure some of us participate here for more than just bumping your forum's post count.

My thanks in advance. And again, apologies to the rest of the posters here. Was deleted here, so thought it best to post here :)

• 133 posts
    April 12, 2016 5:18 AM PDT

Cool thread! I love reading about your avatars!

Mine is one of my drawings. I covered a wall in my kitchen with black board paint, and I draw on it with white chalk from time to time :) . 

• 563 posts
    April 12, 2016 5:40 AM PDT

Zenya said:

Mine is one of my drawings. I covered a wall in my kitchen with black board paint, and I draw on it with white chalk from time to time :) . 

That is just pure awesome! Very nice artwork too, you're very talented :D

• 133 posts
    April 12, 2016 6:35 AM PDT

Rachael said:

Zenya said:

That is just pure awesome! Very nice artwork too, you're very talented :D

Thank you so much!

• 9115 posts
    April 12, 2016 6:59 AM PDT

Zenya said:

That is very cool Zenya!

• 133 posts
    April 12, 2016 7:57 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Zenya said:

That is very cool Zenya!

Thank you very much!

• 184 posts
    April 12, 2016 11:36 AM PDT

Mine is the PSI-Hawk from the Marvel comics PSI-Force, which is still one of my all-time favorite comic series.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psi-Force

This post was edited by Rint at April 12, 2016 11:36 AM PDT
    • 563 posts
    April 12, 2016 12:29 PM PDT

Rint said:

Mine is the PSI-Hawk from the Marvel comics PSI-Force, which is still one of my all-time favorite comic series.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psi-Force

When I read this it made me think of a video I literaly just watched (by youtuber "Comic Drake") called "Hawkgirl's Crazy History" Though it's very confusing sounding! Really wish I read comics more growing up!

This post was edited by Rachael at April 12, 2016 12:35 PM PDT
    • VR Staff
    • 527 posts
    April 12, 2016 2:48 PM PDT
    Its me. Being casually awesome.
    • 17 posts
    April 12, 2016 2:57 PM PDT

Me at the Colombian Embassy on mission. Was getting ready to do a raid and pulled my suit jacket and tie off.

Dingo

• 10 posts
    April 13, 2016 12:01 AM PDT

Mine's an old screenshot from EverQuest of me in Gnome illusion... looting, yes, looting a slain mistmoore resident (camping something, most likely), with my photoshopped Ratonga Dirge in the background counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of his war drum!

• 106 posts
    April 14, 2016 2:31 PM PDT

Monk logo from EQ because, well, monks > all!

• 19 posts
    April 14, 2016 3:15 PM PDT

Just your typical Dwarven Battle Cleric :)

This post was edited by Rizzen at April 14, 2016 3:15 PM PDT
    • 17 posts
    April 14, 2016 4:49 PM PDT

For me, it's a suntouch battle paladin with robes and shield :) I really enjoy playing support characters that can be versatile yet a bit tanky.

This post was edited by xarek at April 14, 2016 4:53 PM PDT
    • 176 posts
    April 14, 2016 5:38 PM PDT

Zenya said:

Truly badass! You win good sir. 

• 21 posts
    April 14, 2016 6:47 PM PDT

Mine is me.. I feel odd having a RL pic now as my avatar

• 133 posts
    April 14, 2016 9:11 PM PDT

Jamie said:

Zenya said:

Truly badass! You win good sir. 

Thank you, Jamie!

I'm actually a dudette in RL :) . Forums are sneaky and swallow those kinds of things up.

• 37 posts
    April 15, 2016 1:33 AM PDT

My picture is of one of my characters on WoW with my Death's Demise title. It was by far my biggest accomplishment in my WoW career. Definitely the peak of my gaming history.

For those who don't know what the title is, its from 25 Man Ulduar Yogg+0 Keepers. Hardest fight in my gaming career, only beating out the Rathe Council on difficulty.

• 311 posts
    April 15, 2016 11:30 PM PDT

Mine is a screenie of my Druid from VG and I was in the Zaygius room after Trinity killed the big floating eye ball. I sat out alot of fights when I joined Trinity in group 4. Part of their recruitment process, had to be on time and present then eventually you got in after a month or few don't rightly remember exactly. My Druids's name was Zargast.

• 453 posts
    April 16, 2016 1:33 PM PDT

I have Viking heritage and speak a couple Nordic languages plus love the show Vikings, so it seemed like an OK choice ;)  (Ragnarr Loðbrók)

This post was edited by Jason at April 16, 2016 1:35 PM PDT
    • 16 posts
    April 16, 2016 5:38 PM PDT

Mine is an Eagle totem from the Tlingit-Haida Alaska native group and is the totem i was born under. My wife (Ixxa) was born under the Raven. Historically, the Tlingit-Haida used the totems to help prevent inbreeding and somehow i managed to meet my wife, the Raven, playing Vangaurd while she lived in Virginia and i lived in Alaska... )

iamme

• 156 posts
    April 16, 2016 10:45 PM PDT

Mine is the symbol for chaos as I tend to play Rogues which cause lots of that. Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder

• 8 posts
    April 17, 2016 1:44 AM PDT

Some ugly guy I found on my phone.