Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

@ Kilsin & Team

• 144 posts
    January 1, 2016 7:46 AM PST

Hope everyone had a safe and Happy New Year.

I have a couple of questions I could use some help with if you will please.  I have been semi afk for about 2 months now with work and its slowing up so I can get back to the important things in life like gaming.

One of my children's computers took a crap so I am going to give her my current rig and build another one.  My question to you and the team is this.

I know your using Unity 5

Can you tell me what type of rig/rigs your using to develop the game and which OS your using.   I will propbably go over board on my new rig so I dont end up with a VG type game play when the game does come out.

Little help on this if you can.  Maybe even the system requirmenets that will be needed at release to the best of your abilities at such an early stage.

Thanks Chaam

• 147 posts
    January 1, 2016 7:58 AM PST

http://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/2469/system-requirements

Scroll down Brads post

This post was edited by Obliquity at January 1, 2016 7:59 AM PST
    • 106 posts
    January 1, 2016 7:59 AM PST
    Aradune aka Brad posted his specs of the computer he's using to work on the game in a post a few posts below this one in "system requirements? "
    • 144 posts
    January 1, 2016 10:24 AM PST

I have been away a while.  Thanks for this super helpful link.

/bows

~Chaam

• 85 posts
    January 1, 2016 3:40 PM PST

Chaam said:

I have been away a while.  Thanks for this super helpful link.

/bows

~Chaam

Well look who woke up from Hibernation...

• 144 posts
    January 3, 2016 3:35 PM PST

LMAO,

Hello there Az.  Good to see you.

Not sure how we ended up in off topic though.  Hmmm seems odd

• 9115 posts
    January 3, 2016 9:42 PM PST

Chaam said:

Not sure how we ended up in off topic though.  Hmmm seems odd

It was either a quiet move to off topic without drawing attention to the forum breaches or publicly moderating you as a general reminder to everyone else and deleting the thread, I chose the quiet option for you, my friend, as it is good to see you back, I'm just not overly happy about you breaking the rules to announce that your back. ;)

Main Reasons why:

-Failed to use the search function before posting which led to;

-Posting a topic that has already been discussed in detail quite recently (as linked above: http://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/2469/system-requirements) with replies from both myself and Brad in an official capacity answering many of the questions asked by yourself and others.

Fairly minor but they all add up and it causes a lot of confusion for new and veteran members alike when they try to do the right thing and search for information to only find it scattered around in multiple different threads, instead of one consolidated thread full of great posts and questions/answers and it makes my job a lot harder, I wouldn't have even posted this reply if you had of not enquired about it, but that is the reason it was moved to off-topic mate.

Welcome back :)