Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Pantheons Rise - Everquest TLP guild

• April 11, 2016 6:50 AM PDT

I had some vehicle issues late last week and spent the weekend working on them.  See you folks soon ingame.

• 21 posts
    April 14, 2016 7:51 PM PDT

I may, but I really am disgruntled with Daybreak at the moment.

• April 19, 2016 6:38 AM PDT

It looks like a group sized bunch are playing pretty regular now.  I have missed most of you online, but did see lakland the other day.

• 71 posts
    April 23, 2016 2:25 PM PDT

Yes, we have a few more players now and starting to group up a bit more.

We have anywhere from 6-10 players on.

This post was edited by Lakland at April 24, 2016 7:12 AM PDT
    • 610 posts
    April 25, 2016 9:25 AM PDT

Just joined the server.....have a new cleric named Mriu

If the guild needs a character of a different class let me know

love bards and warriors too!

• April 27, 2016 9:00 AM PDT

Sevens - do you need an invite or have you gotten one already?   I can be online tonight with Bloodbeard

• 610 posts
    April 27, 2016 11:18 AM PDT

BloodbeardBattlecaster said:

Sevens - do you need an invite or have you gotten one already?   I can be online tonight with Bloodbeard

Im still waiting...have had a few off and on days here because of major storms in my area but I will be on tonight for sure

• April 27, 2016 6:23 PM PDT

Sevens said:

Im still waiting...have had a few off and on days here because of major storms in my area but I will be on tonight for sure

I was late logging in tonight.  I'm online now if you're around.  If not, I have Mriu on friends list

This post was edited by BloodbeardBattlecaster at April 27, 2016 6:24 PM PDT
    • 8 posts
    May 31, 2016 10:35 AM PDT
    I just started playing. My characters name is Khrimace. I'm currently a level 11 bard. What time zone and playtimes are most in?
  • June 1, 2016 5:51 AM PDT

I think most have moved on or quit playing.   When I check the guild logins, they are always a few days back and it's usually just a couple or three who are checking in like myself.

• 128 posts
    June 1, 2016 9:42 AM PDT

I think most have moved on or quit playing.   When I check the guild logins, they are always a few days back and it's usually just a couple or three who are checking in like myself.

Correct. The guild was not active enough for those of us that really enjoy EQ and don't just want to chat a bit.

Some have moved to a new and upcoming raiding guild. Forgot the name,.. some have moved to Rosengard (including me). Some moved to other guilds or joined friends. The server is very active, just the Pantheon guild is not. It was meant as a guild for chatting, but people quickly wanted more as the old spirit got them.

• 109 posts
    June 6, 2016 10:43 AM PDT

Unfortunately PR never took off, I left myself a couple of months back, kept in touch with Bleeds until he quit. Currently I play with ~Last of the Ancients~, casual raid guild, good folks. Currently chipping away at Velious and knocking down Kunark stuff with the occasional Hate/Fear raid thrown in. Like I said very casual, no raids mandatory and you wont feel pressure to raid. Raids are Mon. and Tue. 7est - 11ish est.

If interested shoot me a /tell in game. Either on Griss or Imvi. Garmr is sadly retired to the EC tunnel, waaaay to many SKs when I started heh.

Garmr

• 106 posts
    June 24, 2016 8:34 PM PDT
    Ya, i hit to many strings of bad luck with groups and sitting on my ass for hours. I thought real hard about following you Garmr but at that point i annoyed my wife to much so i had to step back. Wanted to catch you before my sub ran out but it didn't happen.

Currently in the beginning stages of building a house and the busy season with work. Once the house is built and we are settled in things will go much smoother. By then I'll resub or will be in alpha.

Bleeds
    • 109 posts
    November 14, 2016 6:10 AM PST

Garmr lives again on Phinigel! Love those name change tokens heh. So yeah, Im still actively playing over there in ~Last of the Ancients~, Griss is retired, Imvi is my cleric bot and with Luclins launch last month I now play Garmr - 60 Barbarian Beastlord. Shoot me a tell if interested in giving it a shot, most of the guild is patiently waiting and biding theior time until Pantheon starts testing (those of us with Alpha access) or releases. So it's kinda like Pantheon Rising was meant to be with a different name. So PM me here or shoot me a tell on Phinny.

Garmr

• December 2, 2016 7:04 AM PST

Once PR fizzled out, I moved back to Ragefire with friends playing there.  Still loving EQ in it's (mostly) early style. :)

• 106 posts
    December 19, 2016 9:53 AM PST
    I'm thinking about coming back part time until my house is done being built to at least meet some folks in game before alpha opens up.

Bleeds
  • December 20, 2016 6:50 AM PST

Which server are you considering, Bleeds?

• 106 posts
    December 21, 2016 10:09 AM PST
    Phinigel, that's where i have a 41 war.
  • December 22, 2016 8:28 AM PST

I will try to jump on from time to time to say hello :)   I know my guys aren't near that level, but I'll /tell ya if I see ya online!

• 2 posts
    December 22, 2016 9:47 AM PST

I've never played EQ before but I'm currently downloading the game through Steam. Do I need to register an account on the official website or can I do that through Steam?

This post was edited by FatHamm at December 22, 2016 9:49 AM PST
    • 24 posts
    December 26, 2016 7:43 PM PST

Does this guild raid frequently?