Forums » The Shaman

Anyone else thinks Shaman should to be a class that can res?

• 707 posts
    May 1, 2017 7:51 PM PDT

Amsai said:

I saw that to Xil. Good news I say. And looks like some hope for more support role type classes to get them as well from the wording. Because with Cleric and Shaman being confirmed as having rez, the "other" classes implies at least more than 1. Druid is almost definite. But that leaves room for at least 1 more if not more. I would hope support based roled like Enchanter or Bard? Possibly Necro seein how they are sort of masters of death magic?

With Shaman, Cleric and Druid all having rez, that really is all that is needed because every group can have a healing class and be assured they have rez available.  I would really hate to see it diluted any further because then you really to take so much risk out of the game.

• 7 posts
    May 4, 2017 12:50 AM PDT

Good news although I do hope that it is in keeping with the class and the Shaman res is linked to spirits in some way.

• 251 posts
    August 12, 2017 1:54 PM PDT

Only Necromancy holds true sway over death.  The Shaman must beg the spirits, the Druid must beg the Fae, and the Cleric must beg their Gods.  A Necromancer begs of no one.

• 84 posts
    August 28, 2017 4:40 PM PDT

I think the Shamn, Cleric, and Druid must have equal a rez equal to each other.  There are only three races that can play a cleric, so those healers in the Shaman and Druid must equal the Cleric in the Rez.  Give them different ways of doing it, fine.  But I don't want my Shaman losing out to Clerics to get groups.