Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Quellious anyone?

• December 8, 2015 11:46 AM PST

Just curious as to who might be here from Quellious and if I might have gamed with you.

This post was edited by BloodbeardBattlecaster at December 8, 2015 11:46 AM PST
    • 106 posts
    December 20, 2015 4:41 PM PST

Simples Chaos

70something Ranger if i remember right, been years since i logged in.  maybe 7 or 8 years.

• December 21, 2015 8:54 AM PST

Simples sounds familiar though I can't say for certain if I've ever adventured with you.  It has been a while!

Was the server still just Quellious last time you logged in, or had it combined with Rodcet Nife already?  Now, it's called Povar-Quellious.

• 106 posts
    December 21, 2015 7:07 PM PST
    I can't remember.
    • 724 posts
    December 31, 2015 1:05 PM PST

Heh, just discovered this post now :) I also played on Quellious back then, as Izudin the magician. Left EQ a looong time ago, way before the server was merged, around Omens of War expansion I think.

I returned some time last year, Izudin is now lvl 74, but I doubt he'll ever get higher. Instead I've played other classes I never played before, and have found that I like many of them quite a bit. It's not making the decision for what to play in Pantheon any easier :)

• 40 posts
    April 21, 2017 11:48 AM PDT

Hey folks,

Another Quellious player from way back - Raymhund the human paladin, then later as Snappa the halfling rogue.  Was in Quintessence, IoJ, and Stormriders at different times.

• 2752 posts
    April 21, 2017 1:49 PM PDT

I played on Quellious up till Luclin when I bailed on EQ. I had a few different guilds over the course of playing, Silver Sephiroth -> (I think it was Quintessence, I remember the player names Kiliam and Gugaz if those ring a bell for anyone) -> Praetorians

Character was Darkmend. Close RL friends were Terroram and Trimpton on same server. 

This post was edited by Iksar at April 21, 2017 1:51 PM PDT
    • 114 posts
    April 22, 2017 12:44 PM PDT

I started a human paladin , Garadell Stonebones, I don't remember much of who I met then.  I know I was in a guild and eventually lost my corpse to rot in the Plane of Hate.  Left EQ only to return a month or so after Kunark released.  Randomly choose a new server and 7th Hammer became my home for the next five or six years.

I remember a Derra Drunkenfist (sp) female human monk and a Dewius (sp Dewey) High Elf Paladin.  There's many others I "can see their face" but their names are lost to time.  I do remember being part of a Pick up Raid where the Raid was the first to kill Lady Vox.  Vox ... right... the White Dragon.  My, online, ranger friend won the raffle on the belt of haste. That was really cool.  Guess it was a good thing I didn't win it else it had, eventually, rotted up in Hate.  AOL baud modem connection went out for me during the raid.  By the time I was able to return it was just me up there with fresh spawns.  ugggh

-Valhalla

Old Timers Guild member tpsabre

This post was edited by valhalla at April 22, 2017 12:46 PM PDT
    • 40 posts
    April 26, 2017 12:11 PM PDT

I remember Derra and Dewius.  They were in Shadows of the Unseen and both excellent players.  Partied/raided with them quite a bit when I was in Stormriders.  Derra was first monk epic on the server (and possibly across all servers), if I recall correctly.  Both excellent players.  When my gimp paladin was still using a ghoulbane during Kunark, one of them let me borrow a pre-nerf twig which doubled my dps.  Fun times.

• 25 posts
    January 10, 2019 2:01 PM PST

Hi guys,

I also played on Quellious from 2002 - 2006.  I left at level 70.

My main character's name was Irona, a high elf cleric in the Reviviscence guild (the nice ones).  We raided with Wrath (the assholes).
    I'd love to find some of my old guildmates and or friends from that time so please speak up if you remember me.  

https://eq.magelo.com/profile/1244987
    Man
    , it hurts not seeing the Reviviscence guild tag on this magelo profile... they disbanded a few years after I quit.

Cheers

Irona

• 12 posts
    February 17, 2019 2:39 PM PST

Started on Quellious most of my fond memories are from there, not really when me and the mrs left. 

Artorus Giltanus - 70 Ranger, the Mrs was Nikayla 70 cleric when we left. 

We ended our time with Moonlight Crusaders ... but i was hard core raiding with Vis Maior till about 2002, left for a little bit then jumped back in with some friends in a smaller guild.