Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Happy Thanksgiving

• 1778 posts
    November 26, 2015 9:35 AM PST

Just thought Id wish everyone (that it applies too) a happy Turkey Day. I know I will for sure be eating way more than I should today (blessing/curse). May your food be grand. May your company be excellent. And may your heartburn be short lived!

• 668 posts
    November 26, 2015 10:51 AM PST

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

• 999 posts
    November 26, 2015 4:03 PM PST

Well said Amsai.  And, I was going to start a thread, but I'll piggyback off yours.  I'll also have more than my fair share of food.  There's a lot to be thankful for as well.  The Pantheon development team has weathered many storms and the excitement level is rising.  I'm looking forward to seeing the (near) future of what's to come for Pantheon!  

I wanted to give a big Thank You to the development team and know your work is appreciated.  We/I might argue on the finer points of Pantheon, but without the game being developed, my passion would have no where to bleed through!

So... Thanks again and I hope everyone has a happy and healthy holiday!

• 9115 posts
    November 26, 2015 5:09 PM PST

Happy Thanksgiving folks! I will have to travel to the US one of these days so I can experience a Thanksgiving :)

• 366 posts
    November 26, 2015 8:34 PM PST

Happy Thanksgiving (and a belated one to our Canadian friends)!

• 311 posts
    November 26, 2015 8:56 PM PST

Yes happyt thanks giving all have a safe holiday and hope you all had a great day with family and friends and lots of good food.