Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

New PCast/Video coming soon?

• 91 posts
    November 6, 2015 2:30 AM PST

So, im just wondering...

Back, before everything got re-organized (again, hehe), we had several nice videos, audios n stuff, from brad and the crew. Now, it seams to be dead. Or did i miss anything (and YES, im NOT of Facebook, lol. If you post your news there, its the WRONG place, sir ;))? Will there be anything, like a podcast, video, whatever in the near future?

Mod Edit: Removed swear word, please be considerate of younger members of this community by abiding by the forum guidelines and not using swear words.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at November 6, 2015 3:08 AM PST
    • 154 posts
    November 6, 2015 3:06 AM PST

*Crosses fingers*

• 9115 posts
    November 6, 2015 3:16 AM PST

There will be interviews, media releases etc. I am not sure if a video will be released before early next year as we have goals and targets to meet before then but stay tuned, there is some pretty cool news coming soon™ :)

On a side note, this is where I make all announcements first (official forums), I then share them on Facebook and Twitter to reach our wider audience, but if you pay attention to these forums you will get the news first.

P.S. Please be mindful of the forum guidelines, swearing and vulgar language will always be moderated as we have families and younger community members who do not wish to be subjected to that type of language.

• 91 posts
    November 6, 2015 3:20 AM PST

Kilsin said:

[...]

coming soon™ :)

[...]

Lets hope, this wont become another Duke Nukem :P

Kilsin said:

[...]

P.S. Please be mindful of the forum guidelines, swearing and vulgar language will always be moderated as we have families and younger community members who do not wish to be subjected to that type of language.

Ups, okidoki.

• 3016 posts
    November 10, 2015 4:01 PM PST

Waiting patiently am signed up for your newsletter too. :)

Cana

• 86 posts
    November 14, 2015 11:23 PM PST

Speaking of movies, what happened to all of the updates that used to be on Youtube? I can't find any of the 2015 (I believe the February 2015) stuff!

• 9115 posts
    November 15, 2015 12:54 AM PST

shihiro said:

Speaking of movies, what happened to all of the updates that used to be on Youtube? I can't find any of the 2015 (I believe the February 2015) stuff!

Cleaning house, most of those were old and obsolete showing footage of in-game graphics, features and mechanics that don't even exist in-game anymore, we want a fresh clean slate, and it will grow again with time :)

• 86 posts
    November 15, 2015 2:44 PM PST

Kilsin said:

shihiro said:

Cleaning house, most of those were old and obsolete showing footage of in-game graphics, features and mechanics that don't even exist in-game anymore, we want a fresh clean slate, and it will grow again with time :)

Ah, alright Kil. Good to know.

• 149 posts
    November 17, 2015 11:57 AM PST

Are there plans to link us to all the interviews/videos in like the news and annoucement area of the forums so we can all enjoy them as they come down the pipeline?

• 9115 posts
    November 17, 2015 4:10 PM PST

On the new forums, yes most definitely but for now, we have removed a lot of videos to clean house as they were old and outdated, but you can still find audio with two podcasts here: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/media/audio/ and some articles here https://www.pantheonmmo.com/news/latest_news/ ;:)

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at November 17, 2015 4:12 PM PST
    • 149 posts
    November 17, 2015 5:43 PM PST

Kilsin said:

On the new forums, yes most definitely but for now, we have removed a lot of videos to clean house as they were old and outdated, but you can still find audio with two podcasts here: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/media/audio/ and some articles here https://www.pantheonmmo.com/news/latest_news/ ;:)

Thank you! I am in Pantheon-fulled mental bombardment as I am attempting to learn everything I can about the game and lore that I keep looking!

• 9115 posts
    November 18, 2015 12:55 AM PST

Aggelos said:

Kilsin said:

Thank you! I am in Pantheon-fulled mental bombardment as I am attempting to learn everything I can about the game and lore that I keep looking!

Haha! You're welcome and I totally understand, you're not alone either my friend ;)

• 149 posts
    November 19, 2015 12:16 PM PST

I must say the music is amazing! I have been having it on repeat non-stop while I am at work. Absolutely stunning!

• 154 posts
    November 19, 2015 3:03 PM PST

Yeah I agree, my friend and I listened to it for like 2 hours while we read through all the lore and stuff lol

• 9115 posts
    November 19, 2015 3:48 PM PST

Aggelos said:

I must say the music is amazing! I have been having it on repeat non-stop while I am at work. Absolutely stunning!

Taledar said:

Yeah I agree, my friend and I listened to it for like 2 hours while we read through all the lore and stuff lol

Joppa has done an amazing job with the music :)

• 86 posts
    November 19, 2015 9:45 PM PST

https://soundcloud.com/pantheon-rotf

I have been enamoured with the music from the moment I heard the first track (Terminus). I have to say Joppa has indeed done a wonderful job on all of these.

• 781 posts
    November 19, 2015 9:47 PM PST

Yes , I am loving the music as well.  Well done :)

• 40 posts
    February 22, 2016 10:27 PM PST

Yeah the music is great.  Always amazing to think about how much music adds to the experience of these games.  I mean hell, think about how impactful/nostalgia-inducing all the little MIDI tracks from original EQ are.

<3

• 106 posts
    March 3, 2016 1:00 AM PST

Alaster said:

Yeah the music is great.  Always amazing to think about how much music adds to the experience of these games.  I mean hell, think about how impactful/nostalgia-inducing all the little MIDI tracks from original EQ are.

<3

Kind of off topic buti had to share this with you :) I know you are going to love it

https://soundcloud.com/everquest-music-reimagined

I have listened to all of these endlessly hehe

• 613 posts
    March 14, 2016 2:13 PM PDT

Nice!  The Kelethin theme brings back some memroies. 

Can't wait to see new content!  Keep it up guys!

Ox

• 3016 posts
    March 14, 2016 7:11 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

Aggelos said:

Taledar said:

Joppa has done an amazing job with the music :)

Loved his musical work from the very first time I ever heard it.   We are lucky to have Joppa :)

• 668 posts
    March 14, 2016 8:10 PM PDT

Joppa is the man...  even my wife came in once and said "wow, what is that music?"  I have it as a part of my music sets, love revisiting it weekly...

• 263 posts
    March 15, 2016 1:51 AM PDT

Yeah the music got me really hooked,

i really haven`t heard anything better than what Joppa has done here. My favourite song atm is "The Snow Falls". I have always had a connection to Melowdramatic, Slow emotional music. So give me more of this !  

This post was edited by Yarnila at March 15, 2016 1:52 AM PDT
    • 71 posts
    March 23, 2016 7:22 AM PDT

Well, now they've gone and donnit.

After watching the pre-pre alpha video, I immediately donated, got my access to the forums and read through many, many posts.

....and now I want more!

I truly hope the developers keep us informed whenever possible without sacrificing their work habits.

Many of us (you can certainly tell be the many enthusiastic posts) are already waiting for this game with great anticipation.

• 6 posts
    March 25, 2016 10:34 AM PDT

Lakland said:

Well, now they've gone and donnit.

After watching the pre-pre alpha video, I immediately donated, got my access to the forums and read through many, many posts.

....and now I want more!

I truly hope the developers keep us informed whenever possible without sacrificing their work habits.

Many of us (you can certainly tell be the many enthusiastic posts) are already waiting for this game with great anticipation.

I will have to say, the latest gameplay video made me sign right up. Reading through the tenants, etc. definitely sealed the deal.