Forums » German

German Fans/Supporters out there?

• 152 posts
    April 18, 2016 2:26 AM PDT

Willkommen bei uns, Gedeon, tarsonius und Brax :).

Yarnila und Brax, bitte denkt daran, das dieses Forum ENGLISCH ist und das ich auch euren deutschen Text, für unsere englischsprachigen Freunde, übersetzt (ab dem nächstenmal dann). Danke :)

Welcome, Gedeon, tarsonius und Brax :).

Yarnila und Brax, please keep in mind, these are ENGLISH Forums. Please translate your german text, so our englishspeaking friend can read it (along with your next posting). Thanks :)

• 315 posts
    April 18, 2016 3:20 AM PDT

Maybe we can save the need to write in german completely since its double jumble in the first place anyways.

I dont need to write in german to identify that i am german ;)

And don`t get me wrong i am not trying to start something here. But it would save everyone the trouble of translating. Now with this being said there are also germans out there still who can`t understand or respond in english to save their lives. Which would make it hard for them to translate. Yes there is google translate but i wouldn`t use that unless im planning on starting World War 3 ;)

So i will respond from here on in english because to be honest i am to lazy to translate text more then a double sentence ;)

And i edited my post and translated it. You are welcome :)

(Maybe someone should point out the Fact that these forums are english to our european neigbours over there in France, just sayin)

This post was edited by Yarnila at April 18, 2016 3:23 AM PDT
    • 40 posts
    April 18, 2016 3:42 AM PDT

Yarnila und Brax, please keep in mind, these are ENGLISH Forums. Please translate your german text, so our englishspeaking friend can read it (along with your next posting).

I just looked in the spanish and frensh forum. Spanish has two or three english translation, frensh none. ;)

• 152 posts
    April 18, 2016 6:58 AM PDT

I just let you knew about this. Kilsin told me, there is a "text need to be in english"-rule. Cant remember what forum it was (or was it via PM or EMail), sorry.

• 8526 posts
    April 18, 2016 5:46 PM PDT

It is more for me and other team member, as I have to translate them and check each post for moderation, so if an English version is posted along with your native language it just makes my life a lot easier, otherwise I have to translate each one myself ;)

If you post a good idea or request in your native language, the team may not be able to read it, as we are all English speaking as a majority, so it is appreciated if it is translated. Once we grow in size and have more non-English members I will look at getting specific German, Spanish and French speaking Moderators to help but for now, it is me and google translate lol :)

• 315 posts
    April 18, 2016 11:15 PM PDT

Hey Kils i understand completely but Google Translate is funny and dangerous when it comes to translating german:

Here is a translation directly from google from one of my other post ;)

Hello everybody, Just as a info: We stream currently almost wöchenlich a program called Voices of Terminus to twitch at the time we discuss about everything around Pantheon and speculate a bit. Voices of Terminus is also the name of our guild I founded with a few others, we are International but represent the language used is English. Upto here is fine

If your English language can we follow her on twitter or on Facebook and here just follow the forums our thread to know when we might stream and then you want to actively participate in the discussion are powerful. What? ALL SHIPMENTS found here: Youtube   https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/2813/voices-of-terminus-show Really ? There is also a Discord PRF Fan Channel. easy Invite you the APP down or call it on the net. Dial 0900 Discord! There already many are beyond our control where we talk about the game and us time to chat this way. Yeah we clearly are out of control here If your time interest you to our program and you want to be even with this, just send me a PM here over the forum or via  

Still it ain`t to bad but it can get ugly real fast ;) I think chinese on google translates better than german ;)

• 40 posts
    April 18, 2016 11:21 PM PDT

Kilsin said:If you post a good idea or request in your native language, the team may not be able to read it,

As a dwarf I only have one request: beer please ;)

• 192 posts
    April 27, 2016 10:32 PM PDT

But.. but Brax, isn't that a lawn gnome? :D

And welcome you! I was almost sure you'd show up here :)

This post was edited by Duffy at April 27, 2016 10:34 PM PDT
    • 315 posts
    April 28, 2016 3:02 AM PDT

So Duffy if this is the duffy from EQ2 Valor, then i met you a very long time ago in the early days of eq2. We spent alot of time in Thundering Steppes. You might not remeber me as it was so long ago. but we used to talk about the legend Whiteelf ;)

I am happy to see others though from my days in EQ2 it reminds me of good times.

So now we have Duffy, Brax here who else is coming to crash the party?

• 192 posts
    April 28, 2016 5:43 AM PDT

You remember a different person then, Yarnila. I don't think we ever played together, so I only know you by name. I started with a warden back in the early EQ2 days (you too, right?) and so we just never met in groups :)

• 315 posts
    April 29, 2016 8:07 AM PDT

I wanted to do a stream in German to get the word out htere is anyone interested in joining me on this. So we can go through the Site and talk abit about the game and stuff ?

Either this Saturday or next Saturday was the planned days to do this.

• 192 posts
    May 1, 2016 1:09 AM PDT

Participating in a stream?? The stage fright would kill me hehe.. but I look forward to seeing it :)

• 8526 posts
    May 1, 2016 2:51 AM PDT

Lol, as long as the bulk of the message is translated I can figure the rest out or at least make sense of what ios being said ;)

• 315 posts
    May 2, 2016 3:43 PM PDT

Come on peeps don`t be shy ;) Join me this saturday.

• 40 posts
    May 3, 2016 11:48 PM PDT

Duffy said:

And welcome you! I was almost sure you'd show up here :)

Ifollowed this forum for some time but made my pledge some days ago ;)

• 315 posts
    May 4, 2016 6:20 AM PDT

So now the silent treatment huh? LOL no-one daring enough to join me on Saturday to talk about the game in german and get the word out in germany ? Come on i don`t bite......WHERE IS MY WINGMAN!

• 40 posts
    May 4, 2016 6:51 AM PDT

Sorry Yarnila, I'm the real dwarf - mostly silent. And I have no webcam.

• 315 posts
    May 5, 2016 11:17 AM PDT

So it looks like a guitar solo for me ;)

• 40 posts
    May 5, 2016 11:44 PM PDT

When will the show begin?

• 315 posts
    May 6, 2016 4:06 AM PDT

I am flexibel and still hoping someone might still jump in ;) So i haven`t yet set a time but will do by 2200 tonight, should no-one respond!

• 315 posts
    May 6, 2016 1:04 PM PDT

So i have decided to do a recording that will be uplpaed onto youtube as i cannot put a set time to when i will stream tomorrow

• 315 posts
    May 7, 2016 3:40 PM PDT

Right i have uploaded the Video to our Tube Channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2dN1fzX8CE&feature=youtu.be thats the link. If the interest is there and people like it despite my language barriers i had in the Video (Don`t know why that happend, nervous maybe) i will try and do more.

Some count how many times i said emm and err please! lol

This post was edited by Yarnila at May 7, 2016 3:41 PM PDT
    • 40 posts
    May 8, 2016 4:14 AM PDT

I've seen the first 4 minutes so far. It's obvious you are not so familiar with the german language ;) Have no time atm to watch longer, but will have a look later this day or tomorrow.

• 55 posts
    May 9, 2016 2:57 PM PDT

thank you Yarnila for explaining the game stuff in german. Some mistakes while german speaking should no problem for us because most of the germans are also not so much familar with english. good job. *thumbsup*

• 40 posts
    May 10, 2016 3:02 AM PDT

Ok watched the video. You have my thumb on youtube. ;)