Forums » German

German Fans/Supporters out there?

• 152 posts
    November 5, 2015 11:41 AM PST

Hey Girls n Guys :)

Do we have any German Fans/Supporters out there?

The reason i ask is, i have a wonderfull domain (it exists, since the Kickstarter began):

http://www.pantheonriseofthefallen.de/

Right
    now, its redirected to this, official website. I'm now looking forward, for german fans, to re-start the forums. Goal is, to etablish a 'kinda german version' of this forums/website, translating news n stuff. If you (really!) interested into this, please lemme know. Thanks :)

Hallo Mädels und Jungs :)

Haben wir deutsche Fans/Supporter hier?

Der Grund warum ich frage ist, weil ich eine geile Domain am Start habe (diese existiert, seit dem der Kickstarter began):

http://www.pantheonriseofthefallen.de/

Momentan
    ist die Domain auf diese, offizielle Webseite weitergeleitet. Ich suche also nach deutschen Fans, um das Forum zu 'rebooten'. Ziel ist es, eine 'ähnliche Version' dieses Forums/Webseite zu etablieren; Neuigkeiten und Zeugs zu übersetzten. Wenn du (wirklich!) interesse daran hast, bitte melde dich. Danke :)

• 165 posts
    November 6, 2015 2:14 AM PST

Not a native German but good luck! And more importantly good luck with all the Muslims :/

• 152 posts
    November 6, 2015 2:16 AM PST

Thanks for your wishes and your honest sarcasm ;)

• 165 posts
    November 6, 2015 3:05 AM PST

Just keeping it real =)

• 152 posts
    November 11, 2015 1:53 AM PST

So, looks like, no german fans here... or they are to lazy, to scroll down the whole forum, till this thread... :P

• 8526 posts
    November 11, 2015 5:17 AM PST

It will grow with time :)

• 572 posts
    November 11, 2015 7:05 AM PST

A lot of translations were done by community members last year. I translated a number of race and class descriptions to german back then, but they've become obsolete with the changes in lore, and were archived with the forum update. I'll be happy to do this again, but I think its best to wait until the lore has become more stable. Also, I'd prefer to do this in an "official" wiki or someplace similar.

That said, happy to see other german players' interest in the game! :)

• 192 posts
    November 20, 2015 10:05 AM PST

There is only so much information available and a lot of things still subject of disclosure. Idea's good, though. Just a tad premature, methinks. I'd also happy to help with translations later.

• 152 posts
    November 23, 2015 5:14 AM PST

Its not only about "translating stuff"... I also want a place, where ppls can chat in their native language. We also have french players here, for e.g.. On the other hand, maybe the websitedevs will openup a nativelanguage forum in the future (as soon they rebuilded the website/forums). Idk yet...

• 192 posts
    November 23, 2015 9:02 AM PST

Yeah, probably they will. But then, we already have a german subforum here. I don't even know why we talk in English. We could probably just babble something in our first language and nobody would get hurt or felt miffed! ;D

• 152 posts
    November 23, 2015 10:36 AM PST

Im not sure... Is there a Forumrule, to allow 'non english language'? Maybe a Mod/Adm should clear this up. Also there should be a german Mod, to take care of that section...

• 192 posts
    November 23, 2015 11:57 AM PST

Es ist der Bereich für deutschsprachige Leute, also denke ich schon, dass man dann auch Deutsch sprechen kann ;)  das ist doch in anderen Foren nicht anders. Jetzt ist ja noch nicht wirklich viel los, aber später wäre ein deutscher Moderator für diesen Bereich bestimmt sinnvoll.

• 8526 posts
    November 23, 2015 3:36 PM PST

We actually have a guideline stating that these are English speaking forums, only because we would need, as you suggested, moderators fluent in those languages to allow it, which hopefully when we get big enough, we can do! :)

I would also be interested in getting some trusted community members to help translate for us but again, we would need bigger numbers before I started looking at that.

• 192 posts
    November 23, 2015 10:38 PM PST

What, really? Then I am sorry to have spread misinformation! I didn't thought it through with the need of moderators and such but now even I got it. Also sorry, lyrina, that it took the penny so long to drop ;D (I blame it on the beer I have had)

• 8526 posts
    November 24, 2015 12:51 AM PST

Duffy said:

What, really? Then I am sorry to have spread misinformation! I didn't thought it through with the need of moderators and such but now even I got it. Also sorry, lyrina, that it took the penny so long to drop ;D (I blame it on the beer I have had)

Lol, beer + posting = trouble! (usually lol) ;)

• 152 posts
    November 24, 2015 3:59 AM PST

Kilsin said:

We actually have a guideline stating that these are English speaking forums, only because we would need, as you suggested, moderators fluent in those languages to allow it, which hopefully when we get big enough, we can do! :)

[...]

It's important, to get players from all arround the world into the community and give them a chance, to talk about it, in their native language. Not sure, if i remember that correct, but someone told me, the game will be "maybe" translate also into french, german (and maybe other languages?). The sooner you gather your fans, players, friends and family, the more players you'll have.

For a "bad example", look at SOE (now DaybreaklightwhateverGames). The have subforums on their official forums, noone give a **peep** on it. sometimes it tooks days (or weeks), to get a reply from a german speaking CSR there. They not advertising their games in germany and they are wondering, why they dont have much gamers from GER & FRA.

If you like to have this game successfully, also in other languages, you need to spread the word in other languages :P

Kilsin said:

[...]

I would also be interested in getting some trusted community members to help translate for us but again, we would need bigger numbers before I started looking at that.

Im sure, there will be helping hands out there, to realise that. Better than having them google-translated or from 1000 Monkeys, sowhere in the eastern :P

Keep it up and running! This will become GREAT!

• 7 posts
    December 8, 2015 1:18 PM PST

me Deutsch :)

• 152 posts
    December 10, 2015 2:51 AM PST

Schön das sich die Summe der deutschsprachigen Fans stätig erhöht :-)

Nice that the sum of German fans increased steadily :)

• 15 posts
    December 11, 2015 1:31 AM PST

... and the next.

• 152 posts
    December 11, 2015 1:34 AM PST

Ein paar mehr und wir kontrollieren den Laden :P

A few more and we controlling this here :P

• 192 posts
    December 11, 2015 2:15 AM PST

Welcome :) looking forward to see you ingame!

lyrina said:

Ein paar mehr und wir kontrollieren den Laden :P

A few more and we controlling this here :P

Didn't we tried that some years ago but nobody liked it? :D

• 152 posts
    December 11, 2015 2:19 AM PST

This time, everyone will LOVE it :-D

• 192 posts
    December 11, 2015 3:21 AM PST

You never know! *giggle*

• 55 posts
    December 11, 2015 4:06 AM PST

I can probably translate the USA members. posts from across the pond into 'proper' English ;).

Might take a while though......

Tru

x

This post was edited by Tuhart at December 11, 2015 4:11 AM PST
    • 192 posts
    December 12, 2015 4:22 AM PST

I don't get it :)