Forums » General Support

Pre Order Items.

• 8 posts
    September 28, 2015 3:29 PM PDT

If I am to read the press release correctly, we are just about into alpha. I'm a little curious about the *Name an item* portion, along with the rest of the bonuses for previous KS backers. You can see my level, so no need to put that here. Would like a little clarification.

• 8 posts
    September 29, 2015 11:40 AM PDT

Nothing, huh? I see.

• 8377 posts
    September 29, 2015 5:45 PM PDT

I am still waiting to hear back from the team on what our plans are for this Karl, I will reply as soon as I get that information.

• 8 posts
    September 29, 2015 9:05 PM PDT

Alright, I'll just sit back and wait then now that I know this was noticed. Thank you.

• 8 posts
    March 8, 2016 6:37 AM PST

Ok, I think waiting since the end of September is plenty long enough to get an answer to this. My god. It's not like this is a difficult thing to get an answer to.

• 1541 posts
    March 8, 2016 11:05 AM PST

KarlSavant said:

Ok, I think waiting since the end of September is plenty long enough to get an answer to this. My god. It's not like this is a difficult thing to get an answer to.

They aren't even in pre-alpha yet. I'd just hold tight until the development process moves on a little bit. I'm sure they'll let you know when the time comes.

• 8 posts
    March 8, 2016 2:40 PM PST

I've been here in the wings since before the Kickstarter went live. I know about them not even being in pre-alpha. I do appreciate you chiming in, but to wait almost 6 mos for an answer of clarification is a little excessive. Think of it like this...you call Microsoft and ask them for a little clarification on what they are offering for the price on Win10 before it's released and then your told to sit tight and you do...on hold....5 months go by....get the idea?.

Honestly am not trying to be snappy with you. I really don't know of any other way to type this out then sounding that way.

• 8377 posts
    March 8, 2016 4:28 PM PST

KarlSavant said:

Nice to see you again Karl, sorry that I didn't get back to you, we are still in the process of sorting things like this out as naming items are not high on the list of priorities at this stage of development mate, we will most likely gather this information during testing to implement for release but if anything changes, I will release that information to everyone as soon as I get it. :)

• 8 posts
    March 8, 2016 4:56 PM PST

Alright, thank you. Good to see your still on the case. ;) I know what importaince this rates compared to mechanics and bug fixing. I just thought 5 months without a word seemed a little much. Thank you again for the reply.

@Cromulent: I apologize again if I came off snotty or snappy. It really wasnt meant that way.

• 8377 posts
    March 8, 2016 5:51 PM PST

KarlSavant said:

Alright, thank you. Good to see your still on the case. ;) I know what importaince this rates compared to mechanics and bug fixing. I just thought 5 months without a word seemed a little much. Thank you again for the reply.

@Cromulent: I apologize again if I came off snotty or snappy. It really wasnt meant that way.

You're welcome man :)

• 8 posts
    February 20, 2019 3:10 PM PST

KarlSavant said:

If I am to read the press release correctly, we are just about into alpha. I'm a little curious about the *Name an item* portion, along with the rest of the bonuses for previous KS backers. You can see my level, so no need to put that here. Would like a little clarification.

Ok, so time to restart this thread....2 1/2 years later. Question above.

• 8377 posts
    February 21, 2019 2:53 PM PST

Kilsin said:

Nice to see you again Karl, sorry that I didn't get back to you, we are still in the process of sorting things like this out as naming items are not high on the list of priorities at this stage of development mate, we will most likely gather this information during testing to implement for release but if anything changes, I will release that information to everyone as soon as I get it. :)

Nothing has changed since I posted this reply mate, as we get further into testing we will look at things like this but ofr now, it is all hands on deck for Pre-Alpha testing and Faerthale progress.

• 8 posts
    February 21, 2019 3:11 PM PST

Ok, just keeping the KS people fresh so we don't fall by the wayside. It was a long time ago since we, you included, all started this journey.