Forums » Store Questions & Feedback

T-shirts and other paraphernalia

• 787 posts
    March 29, 2015 1:18 PM PDT

Cloth Maps of Terminus- or...Maps of Terminus on a T-shirt! with Pantheon RoTF on the back.

But posters are cool.

• 163 posts
    March 30, 2015 6:53 AM PDT

I'd love a good map as well, cloth or not.

• 425 posts
    April 6, 2015 9:47 PM PDT

Could we get pillowcases with Brads face printed on them ?

Hey your all thinking it..I'm just saying it.

• 28 posts
    September 25, 2015 10:54 AM PDT

Please do Coffee Mugs and oversized ones too 4in diamter and almost 5in tall. I want one with the different Races and Classes (most popular at first) . Start out with a few if they sell good throttle down. Some of the clipart would work too like the warrior or ranger that i see in the background as i am writing this post is very nice. Caps, T-shirts, keyrings, pens, coasters, Phone Covers. Thanks gettr done!!!! lol

• 180 posts
    September 26, 2015 10:29 AM PDT
    So agree with a cloth map . Then again the world is always expanding n changing hmmmm. Still a cloth map would be awesome
    • 202 posts
    September 26, 2015 10:38 AM PDT

Man a good map does wonders. I still look back at all my EQ1 printed maps in my binder. Those were the days.

• 227 posts
    February 1, 2016 2:13 AM PST

A cloth or blanket thats the Map of Terminis. T-shirts (long & short sleeve) say Pantheon: Ride of the Fallen on the front and have a little box on the middle of the back that is the Visionary Realms logo. If it's going well shirts or Race or Class on the Long sleeves you could do Pantheon: Rise of the fallen down a sleeves and Visionary Realms down the other. Of course coffee mugs and mouse pads and calanders etc. Maybe posters of each class or a framed art of all the races male and female standing tall to short. Lots of Ideas. I'd be getting some for sure. Oh yeah Books of the lore either like D&D manuals or novels with stories but save those for others to write.

This post was edited by Abacda at February 1, 2016 2:16 AM PST
    • 515 posts
    February 1, 2016 3:16 AM PST

Zandil said:

Could we get pillowcases with Brads face printed on them ?

Hey your all thinking it..I'm just saying it.

Whoaa man WHOAAAAAAA haha

• 1086 posts
    February 12, 2016 8:06 AM PST

A Pantheon hoodie would be great! I would hope that any clothing they make (if they do merch) has both mens and womens versions, there have been a few tops I'd have liked if it didn't only come in mens (though I guess I could always use it as pajamas :P)

Rachael

This post was edited by Rachael at February 12, 2016 8:53 AM PST
    • 515 posts
    February 13, 2016 6:22 AM PST

Rachael said:

A Pantheon hoodie would be great! I would hope that any clothing they make (if they do merch) has both mens and womens versions, there have been a few tops I'd have liked if it didn't only come in mens (though I guess I could always use it as pajamas :P)

Rachael

Yeah, I'm not sure why they closed the store. Maybe to focus on game development. But there are companies that handlemerchandising. I'd love a Pantheon Hat with my character name on it.

This post was edited by Zeem at February 13, 2016 6:23 AM PST
    • 30 posts
    March 11, 2016 8:33 PM PST

Once upon a time I bought a Pantheon shirt from the Store.  Hopefully they still have record of that and I'll still get it (or at least credit towards something for the game).

• 151 posts
    March 12, 2016 4:08 AM PST

Maric said:

Once upon a time I bought a Pantheon shirt from the Store.  Hopefully they still have record of that and I'll still get it (or at least credit towards something for the game).

We definitely have record of all store bought items from the early days. We've been focused solely on actual game development. As mentioned in other posts, anything that provides an unfair advantage will be substituted for something different, any physical items have not yet been made. Please be assured though we do know who ordered what and you will receive the item or credit as appropriate. As always, thanks for your patience!

• 1225 posts
    March 12, 2016 10:27 PM PST

Shame this was closed down. I would have liked to have a mug and a poster. My study walls are pretty bare and a nice Pantheon poster would have covered them well.

• 30 posts
    March 15, 2016 1:10 PM PDT

Thanks for the reply BlueEyedGator. I'm happy to hear that those purchases are still accounted for. I'm patient it was more of a 'I wonder if..." statement.

This post was edited by Maric at March 15, 2016 1:11 PM PDT
    • 151 posts
    March 15, 2016 6:18 PM PDT

Maric said:

Thanks for the reply BlueEyedGator. I'm happy to hear that those purchases are still accounted for. I'm patient it was more of a 'I wonder if..." statement.

You're very welcome!  I absolutely understand your interest and I do the same thing :)

• 66 posts
    March 28, 2016 12:28 PM PDT

Raven8Hawk said:

Please do Coffee Mugs and oversized ones too 4in diamter and almost 5in tall. I want one with the different Races and Classes (most popular at first) . Start out with a few if they sell good throttle down. Some of the clipart would work too like the warrior or ranger that i see in the background as i am writing this post is very nice. Caps, T-shirts, keyrings, pens, coasters, Phone Covers. Thanks gettr done!!!! lol

Mmmm....coffee.

Yes on the coffee mugs for me. I'll take two, since I know one will break at some point...just sayin'

• 1951 posts
    April 1, 2016 1:43 PM PDT

We had a whole long thread on these types of ideas quite some time ago,  I am guessing it got removed or archived.    But yes I would like to purchase physical items,  hoodies, bumper stickers, coffee cups...bobble heads of the VR team  hehehe so whenever VR is capable of producing those types of items...I'll certainly be buying.       "This is gonna Rock" on tees...VR autographs on tee shirts,  caps, hoodies...maybe a VR dragon.....well you get the idea.

• 298 posts
    April 18, 2017 1:01 PM PDT

I know of youtube channels that make a killing selling shirts and other junk. There is screening websites that will make your product, look after the shipping and everything else. You just get a % of the profit. I would buy a few shirts and a coffee mug right now. Lets get this rolling =-)

• 6632 posts
    April 18, 2017 8:27 PM PDT

Nanfoodle said:

I know of youtube channels that make a killing selling shirts and other junk. There is screening websites that will make your product, look after the shipping and everything else. You just get a % of the profit. I would buy a few shirts and a coffee mug right now. Lets get this rolling =-)

We are still looking into this but it isn;t a priority right now while we work on the streams and getting the game ready for pre-alpha but know that it is on our mind ;)

• 197 posts
    April 26, 2017 11:03 AM PDT

i would love to get my hands on a Pantheon Druid Mug 15 oz. How awesome would it be to not have to get up every 5 minutes to refill. And I could even spill coffee on my Pantheon t-shirt.

When can I order these?? LOL

this could be an awesome way to help finance the upcoming servers.

• 42 posts
    April 26, 2017 12:17 PM PDT

I currently drink from a 1 liter tankard and refill it several times a day when at home, but would definately buy something with Shaman engraving on it. Might actually go look on a few websites now to see if I can get one made with engraving.

• 67 posts
    May 16, 2017 6:03 PM PDT

I would be into purchasing pantheon clothes and mugs.

Also you could sell a picture of 'The Last Supper' with all the devs faces put on it and Brad is Jesus.

Seems fitting considering the game is called Pantheon...

• 2129 posts
    May 17, 2017 3:02 AM PDT

Vaeruun said:

I would be into purchasing pantheon clothes and mugs.

Also you could sell a picture of 'The Last Supper' with all the devs faces put on it and Brad is Jesus.

Seems fitting considering the game is called Pantheon...

Lol that's an amazing idea. I would totally buy that.