Forums » News and Announcements

Gaming Insiders Article with Brad McQuaid and Chris Perkins

• 9115 posts
    September 9, 2015 7:26 PM PDT

Check out the newest article from Gaming Insiders about Visionary Realms and the Future of MMOs.

http://gaminginsiders.com/features/visionary-realms-future-of-mmos/

• 154 posts
    September 9, 2015 8:30 PM PDT

Good stuff! Thanks for sharing Kilsin! It seems like that the Insider Summit might be the kick off of that media blitz we have been hearing about? In any case I thought Brad came off really well.

A side note though, with at least some of the team being in the area for the summit will there maybe be a night where people in the community could gather with the team? Specifically Thursday night ;)? Would love to get the chance to buy Brad a beer if he would let me. :)

• 318 posts
    September 10, 2015 10:29 AM PDT

Thanks for sharing the article Kilsin. Do you know if there will be a live stream or video posts of Brad and Chris' speeches from the summit?

This post was edited by Wellspring at September 10, 2015 4:54 PM PDT
    • 453 posts
    September 10, 2015 11:40 AM PDT

Good read, thanks for sharing :)

• 81 posts
    September 10, 2015 2:43 PM PDT

Great read looking forward to getting some more deets on the game!

• 999 posts
    September 10, 2015 6:04 PM PDT

Appreciate the posting Kilsin (and Zandil).  Is this the first time that the sketch in the article by J.P. Targete of Thronefast been released?  I see that it was dated back on 05/13/2015 - but I don't remember ever seeing it before.

Looks nice either way

• 9115 posts
    September 10, 2015 10:45 PM PDT
    cram9030 said:

Good stuff! Thanks for sharing Kilsin! It seems like that the Insider Summit might be the kick off of that media blitz we have been hearing about? In any case I thought Brad came off really well.

A side note though, with at least some of the team being in the area for the summit will there maybe be a night where people in the community could gather with the team? Specifically Thursday night ;)? Would love to get the chance to buy Brad a beer if he would let me. :)

This is more of a pure business trip mate, so it is unlikely but when we start doing more community-based events or meet ups, absolutely :) 

• 9115 posts
    September 10, 2015 10:46 PM PDT
    Raidan said:

Appreciate the posting Kilsin (and Zandil).  Is this the first time that the sketch in the article by J.P. Targete of Thronefast been released?  I see that it was dated back on 05/13/2015 - but I don't remember ever seeing it before.

Looks nice either way

Yes mate, this is a new shot that we used with the article :)

• 144 posts
    September 12, 2015 11:05 AM PDT

This is an uplifting and otherwise outstanding article.  With a lot of the hope I had placed on the game answered (mostly).  Hope is a blessing all by its self and with it you can move mountains.

Looking forward to the summit...

~Chaam

• 311 posts
    September 12, 2015 11:22 AM PDT

Nice article, wondering will the big update come during the summit? Would only make since to coincide with update and summit.

• 154 posts
    September 12, 2015 10:17 PM PDT
    Kilsin said:
    cram9030 said:

This is more of a pure business trip mate, so it is unlikely but when we start doing more community-based events or meet ups, absolutely :) 

Ah well I know the team is busy. Looks like a great trip though!

• 9115 posts
    September 13, 2015 2:37 AM PDT
    cram9030 said:
    Kilsin said:
    cram9030 said:

When we launch and do more social community-related stuff I will fly over and have a beer with you mate and I will bring as many of the team with me as I can ;)

• September 14, 2015 9:09 AM PDT
    Kilsin said:
    cram9030 said:
    Kilsin said:
    cram9030 said:

When we launch and do more social community-related stuff I will fly over and have a beer with you mate and I will bring as many of the team with me as I can ;)

Nice article and thanks for sharing it Kilsin.

On the community-related stuff topic... I'm thinking it would be great if there was a 'gathering' in an easily reachable destination by all, or at least most all, at some point.  I am not talking about a big production, but a pay-your-own-way and we'll all meet "here', type of get together.  Considering the relatively small size of VRI and the group of us more avid followers, it wouldn't be too difficult to find a place.  Although, the team is as spread about as the followers.  I guess that's the downside to having such a geographically diverse team. :)

• 595 posts
    September 14, 2015 2:23 PM PDT

Great read.  Looking forward to being apart of all this exciting news going forward.  I feel like we are finally on the verge of having some tangible content to sink our teeth into and that makes me very excited! :D