Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Do I know you?

• 338 posts
    April 26, 2015 5:13 AM PDT

EQ - Rallos Zek - Kizzer Cliffhanger(Wudan) or if you want to go way back to the Peace of Formosa wars: Cyker Tsunamii

Vanguard - Pfeffer/Angrypunk/Angrykiz... was guilded with a lot of the ppl on here.

Other shitty games - Kiz

• 432 posts
    April 30, 2015 10:42 AM PDT

EQ on E'ci from 99 to about 2003. Merged at some time after I left into Tunare.  Different guilds but only remember Amber Order and Final Evolution

EQ progression server Fippy : 2011-2012, left with PoP release because I found that the expansions were released much too fast and I didn't like the post PoP EQ anyway. Guild Ascendency and a few others that failed one after the other because of the expansion unlocking speed.

VG : forgot the server and no guild

LOTRO : on and off from 2007 till today on Estel (French RP) and Belegaer (German RP). Forgot all guilds but Les Cavaliers Solitaires on Estel.

P99 : guild Europa for a time.

I won't mention the dozen + of others MMO I played (Daoc, EQ2, Aion, Conan, AOL, Wow, SWTOR, TESO, Archeage etc) because none has left any impressions Worth to be remembered.

• 43 posts
    June 2, 2015 7:18 PM PDT

EQ2 -

Marrick of House Kylaz, The Fury Council, and Grip of Agony, on Lavastorm, 2004-2005

Araxes of Vermin on Antonia Bayle, 2005-2015 (have been largely inactive since 2009.)

• 33 posts
    June 16, 2015 2:44 PM PDT

For the sake of brevity I have listed the characters I played the most in the games I played the most. Chances are if you played an MMO with a Medawky - it was me!

EQ - Tunare ;  Darmer- Dwarf Cleric / Noctombis - DE Necro / Alcides - Dwarf Warrior / Medawky - Orge Beastlord / Ribbd - Froglok Wizzard / Lomaklyn - High Elf Paladin.

EQ2 - Crushbone ; Darmer and Medawky   

WoW - Stonemaul;   Medawky - NE Hunter    Scarlet Crusade;  Medawky - Orc Shaman / Hyperbulle - Tauren Druid, / Alyten NE Druid  

Rift - Faeblight;  Stateva - Cleric /  Asline -  Rogue / Medawky - Warrior  

This post was edited by Medawky at June 20, 2015 8:37 AM PDT
    • 120 posts
    June 24, 2015 12:07 PM PDT
    EQ - Veeshan server, Only the Brave, Kratos and 5 Rings for guilds

VG - I want to say Telon

WoW - I'd have to look
    • 6 posts
    January 20, 2018 9:51 PM PST

EQ - Kaynin Shadowwalker - E'ci/7th Hammer/Tunare - Guilds: Na Koa, DestinysConquerers

wow - Kaynin - Destromath/Arthas - Insanity, Thriller

• 769 posts
    January 22, 2018 12:44 PM PST

EQ - Povar, and then Xev server. Guild: Knights of Reverence under Ketilron (rogue)

EQ2 - Antonius Bayle server. Guild: Knights of Reverence under Ketilron (rogue), Dayon (Guardian) and Varyos (Shadowknight)

LOTRO - Landroval server. Guild Leader: Retainers of Dol Amroth under Vayguin (warden) and Ketilron (champion)

Vanguard - Don't remember what server I started on, or any of the many guilds I bounced around in. Played primarily as Tralyan (warrior) and Ketilron (rogue)

Project99 EQ - Blue server. Guildless. Ketilron (rogue), Vaynard (paladin) and Tralyan (shadowknight)

• 1785 posts
    January 23, 2018 9:17 AM PST

EQ - Nameless.  Main: Talaen (Paladin), Guilds:  Serenity Within (Officer), Claws of the Pheonix (Leader)

EQ2 - Crushbone.  Main: Talaen (Paladin), Guilds:  Claws of the Pheonix (Leader), The Dioscuri (Leader)

SWG - Naritus  Characters: Trace (Weaponsmith), Darice (Shipwright).  I actually don't remember the names of the PAs I was in :\

LOTRO - Landroval.  Characters:  Talvaran (Champion), Guild:  Niasa en Estel (Leader)

Vanguard - Thunderaxe/Xeth.  Main: Nephele (Disciple) - also had Talaen (Paladin).  Guild: Shadowfire (Leader)

EVE Online - Verran Skarne, Anaura Veridian, Sora Vheliel, Teslyn Sable (yup, four accounts).  Corp:  Shadowfire (CEO), Alliance: Rura-Penthe (COO)

Wildstar - I have forgotten the server name.  Main: Nephele (Engineer) Guild:  Black Dagger Society (Co-Leader)

FFXIV - Lamia.  Main: Tal Hawke.  FC: Distinct Advantage (Leader)

I have also played Rift, STO, SWTOR, GW2, Neverwinter, WoW, DAoC, Lineage II, Asheron's Call, AoC, TSW, and if you want to go really far back, Utopia, M59, UO, and Shadowdale MUD.  Names were usually one of the above.  It's super unlikely anyone would remember me from those games though, for various reasons :)

This post was edited by Nephele at January 23, 2018 7:53 PM PST
    • 2886 posts
    January 23, 2018 9:48 AM PST

I've played a lot of games, but kept a pretty low profile and mostly just played with my family. In EQ1, on the Rodcet Nife server (later Quellious and Povar), my family started the guild Tul Acharn, which, last I knew, is still alive and well to this day. Later, we joined the Order of Manveru.

The only game people might know me specifically from is DDO:

Server: Thelanis

Guild: < The True Path >

Character: Nikibrik

Alts: Brogburt, Rubrik, Capricio, Kallistie, Thorbim

This post was edited by Bazgrim at January 23, 2018 9:54 AM PST
    • 10 posts
    January 26, 2018 10:28 PM PST

Great thread, thanks.

I've played most every game for a short time, so no point in rehashing.

My old EQ life was on Prexus, as Tazer.

Currently on the Ragefire progression EQ server playing Phylan. I'll stick with this until Pantheon comes out.