Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Do I know you?

• 453 posts
    April 22, 2015 12:06 PM PDT

I was thinking, for those of you who are game, list some of the games/servers/guilds you have been a part of and if you want list the associated character names too. Maybe some of us know each other and just aren't aware of it :)

Not much to say for me.....

EQ Druzzil Ro  guilds : Shifted Reality,Hoss, and a bunch of others guilds I have forgotten.

EQ2 : Founded Linkdead but can't even remember what server. I quit shortly after game went Live.

VG: The Platinum Order , Radiance.

• 144 posts
    April 22, 2015 1:37 PM PDT

VG Leader of Black Sun, Finished the Game in Exile

AoC - Afflicted

Rift - Black Sun

Warhammer - Black Sun

Archeage - Nemesis

• 308 posts
    April 22, 2015 1:58 PM PDT

EQ: Tholuxe Paells server - The Ascended, Acropolis, Altered State, Eternal Sovereign, Malus Imperium, Enlightenment.  Bristlebane server - Sol Invictus. Drinal Server - Crimson Tempest (Anatole, Reht)

DaOC: Gawaine Server - Albion faction - Deus Veult and Rising Storm (Ramiro, Tremis)

WoW: can't remember server - Perfect Insanity, Easy Mode (Krellin, Tremis)

City of Heroes: no idea on server - Oracle (Borrix)

I played Rift, VG, Warhammer, and a handful of the others, but i didn't spend any significant time and get involved with any big guilds.

This post was edited by Reht at April 26, 2015 6:08 AM PDT
    • 378 posts
    April 22, 2015 3:41 PM PDT

Bloody hell so many games

GW1 Can't even remeber what guild i was in 

WoW Southern cross guild, Server Ursin, then moved to Aus servers when they opened.

Vanguard - small guild of real life mates then Reverence 

Age of Conan - guild TOG

SWTOR - guild TOG

EvE - TOG

ESO - TOG

GW2 TOG

TOG TOG TOG 

• 163 posts
    April 22, 2015 6:55 PM PDT

Everquest -

Drinal - Cats in Hats

Maelin - Assent (I made this video during the depths of dark hollow era, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7NCR1mjIR8 )

Everquest P99

Blue - The Mystical Order

• 67 posts
    April 22, 2015 9:17 PM PDT

VG - The Platinum Order - Velmenix

Honestly, most of the other mmos I played I was in TPO, so that's about the only place anyone would recognize me from.

• 384 posts
    April 22, 2015 10:04 PM PDT
    I was in the Fey'Derin back in EQ, AC and DAoC. I don't remember the servers. Also don't remember the name of the guild we started with in WoW but we eventually became Aim to Misbehave and that persisted thru most of the more recent games. Despite the time I spent there I must not have ever joined a guild in VG or I'm unable to recall it. Hmm
    • 9115 posts
    April 22, 2015 10:17 PM PDT

EQ: Can't remember server or guild name, played on/off for just under a year but RL restricted my playtime back then.

EQ2: limited trial, no guild, no serious time put in, didn't really like EQ2 much.

VG: Florendyl into Xeth (I had an alt on Seradon) and then merged into Telon, Guilds were: Die Hards (First ever guild), Fury (First raiding guild), TASC (friendly casual guild), Reverence (Hardcore Raiding - Guild Leader for the last ~3 years) Exile right at the end to raid and play with good friends

Rift: Forget the server, Guild: Reverence

ArcheAge: Ollo server, Guild: Nemesis

Most character names I use are:

Kilsin (main)

Asasin

Asazin

Gromes

and other random alt names that are usually unloved and under played!

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at April 26, 2015 6:08 AM PDT
    • 154 posts
    April 22, 2015 10:22 PM PDT

I can only remember EQ

EQ - Rallos Zek, Nata

I played EQ2 and Vanguard but can't remember any of them.

• 21 posts
    April 22, 2015 11:56 PM PDT

VG: The commonweath guild---- as Godfrei eventual guild leader  Twilighte Song as---Argento eventual Guild leader and finished in Cult of the Angry Goblin as an officer

AA played in alpha with OTG and now plays on Tahyang with Evenfall

• 288 posts
    April 23, 2015 1:24 AM PDT

EQ - Rallos Zek,  Rallyd/Shadowseed/Goranan.

VG - Played for about a week then quit at launch, never went back.

Rift - Don't remember name of server, was Main Tank of Voodoo, bunch of world firsts/world first Akylios.  Rallyd.

Archeage - Ollo, Rallyd of Trucidation.

Insert other irrelevent games inbetween, WoW included.

• 557 posts
    April 23, 2015 2:13 AM PDT

I played EQ from about 1999 - 2004.  I can't remember any of my char names but I was on 7th Hammer for most of that time and was a member of The Dark Exile.  I was also in the guide program for about 2 years but I can't remember on which server or my guide name.  I went back a few years later and played with a few friends on a different server for about a year.  Character names were Zender, Arexis and Skitters (plus others I can't recall).

I played EQ2 from launch until the first expansion.  I wasn't in a guild but I do remember one of my chars.  He was a Kerran/cat type creature named Maus.

I played Planetside until I found myself scanning the hills for snipers when driving to work.

Was in the following games from beta to a few months after launch:   Horizons, Vanguard, Rift, Conan, SWTOR.

Played WoW (PvP) for about 2 months with some coworkers.

The only other game I spent a significant amount of time with was Lord of the Rings Online, where I played a lot with my daughter.  I remember a few of my character names from there:   Celandor, Tarril, Arbir.

I wouldn't have remembered any of my characters if I hadn't kept a few screen shots over the years.   I'm wishing now I'd been smart enough to do that with each game and all of my toons.

This post was edited by Celandor at April 26, 2015 6:09 AM PDT
    • 308 posts
    April 23, 2015 3:58 AM PDT

EQ  Servers Morell Thule and Emarr  /  Characters Hewnorc Tapakeg (Dwarf cleric) and Gainan Tapakeg (Vahshir Beastlord) Guild Avatar Elite

VG   Server Xeth / Characters Itank Andheal (Kojani Paladin) and Elbow Thewoofie (Vulmane Shaman) Guilds Unforgiven (Raiding) and TASC (Casual)

• 16 posts
    April 23, 2015 4:30 AM PDT

WoW - Guild -  Xerion , Conviction / Character - Brisco / Server - Arathor

Vanguard - Guild - The Second Sun - Amenta / Character - Xardu

Rift - Guild - The Second Sun - The Prophets / Character - Dogan / Server - Zaviel

This post was edited by Xardu at April 26, 2015 6:09 AM PDT
    • 23 posts
    April 23, 2015 6:37 PM PDT

1999-2001 Sol Ro Server - was a member of The Phoenix Guild, played a Female Barbarian Warrior = Tudana

2001-2006 Tholuxe Paells - Eternal Sovereign Guild...Re rolled Tudana, Female Barbarian Warrior...retired her in 2006, left EQ.

VG - Beta 2 until 6 months past launch - Tudana Warrior - guild was Phoenix Ascending (guild leader) 

P1999 - Monk called Sargon - Inglorious Bastards

Hoping Pantheon gives me a chance to find a guild to plant myself in and live gloriously in a alter world with.

This post was edited by Borneheld at April 26, 2015 6:09 AM PDT
    • 31 posts
    April 23, 2015 7:34 PM PDT
    Eq1: scorpiios bard, guilds: aerist, defiant, ancient dawn, wreckers. Server: valley zek, zek, bertox

Wow: cyco, warrior. Guilds: fallen, roadkill, Fite da powa, the storm, epidemic. Servers: stonemaul, thurassian, frostmorne. .
    This post was edited by medousa at April 26, 2015 6:09 AM PDT
    • 7 posts
    April 24, 2015 7:52 AM PDT

eq

kanebayle: zlie 

p99: zlie

takproject: blie

• 148 posts
    April 24, 2015 10:14 AM PDT

EQ - Druzzil Ro: Nailuj (plus a ton of alts Semil / Orbo are two I remember)

P99: Nailuj , Xailuj , Snomel

WoW: Started on Malygos: Shuni (Horde) plus a few other guilds that escape me , transferred to Feathermoon same name / faction

Those are the main ones

• 133 posts
    April 24, 2015 11:39 AM PDT

EQ on Morrel-Thule - Sword of Shadow, Improbus Odeum, Black Claws, Then Founded Brains and Brawn.

EQ2 on Permafrost/Antonius Bayle - Founded Brains and Brawn but game faultered on release, merged with three guilds to form one Core raiding guild (name escapes me), then most of us left.

VG on Gulgrethor to Xeth to Telon - Founding member of Final Resolve, then to Twilyghte Song, Then refounded Brains and Brawn until game shut down.

Noteable Characters:

Exmortis / Treager / Fhailse / Sarazine / Falcron / Scrotal /

• 112 posts
    April 24, 2015 12:10 PM PDT

EQ 2000 til Luclin, Idaar, Klobberin, Fuzze, Vertte, Ohnizzer,

DAOC 2001-2002 Rukis Istoodamnfragile Galahad server, Andred? pvp server

EQ 2002-2004 POP/OOW Silva Zaoldyeck Iksar Monk, Assent on Maelin IIRC

WOW 2004-2006 Eldre’thalas, Duskwood, Lothar servers, as Ruckus, Ruckuz, Pikal, Guttbuster, Entrari, Ubougin

EQ PROGRESSION 2006 ????

WOW 2006-2008 WotLK (being primarily a frost mage I quit at the frost expansion >.>)

• 5 posts
    April 24, 2015 12:14 PM PDT

EQ on 7th hammer server : Salanae, enchanter . guilds Nightwatchers and Usque Sidera

then on Sebilis server : guild Lance Dragon

LOTRO on Estel (French server) : Brume, Menestrel

This post was edited by jareb at April 26, 2015 6:09 AM PDT
    • 49 posts
    April 24, 2015 3:38 PM PDT

eq - rude awakening , semper semul   vanguard- scars of battle. then Apw launched and went to to blades of wraith couldnt keep up with the 7 nights a week raiding so went to forgotten horde after FH broke up went to Concilo erus after they broke up went to Core where i stayed until game shut down. Rift- Philanthropy currently . LoTRo - guardians of middle earth . EQ2- paradise lost- AND  dont rember the name of the guild i was in for AoC. Thats just what i rember off the top of my head. AS for names of characters over the years ive used DogFacedBoy , Theun,Aroca,Ralkir,Rhumgar,Frok,Frokna, and Feloron

This post was edited by Theun at April 26, 2015 6:09 AM PDT
    • 87 posts
    April 25, 2015 9:41 AM PDT

EQ 1 -Terris Thule/ Prexus- Deo Videtur 2000-2005

EQ 2 -Kithikor- Lords of Chaos 2005-2007

Vanguard -Telon- T.A.S.C. & Sacred Haven 2007-sunset

played as Keiiek Mezzmaster on all of these games and servers

This post was edited by Keiiek at April 26, 2015 6:10 AM PDT
    • 76 posts
    April 25, 2015 4:53 PM PDT

Everquest - Druzzil Ro (Imperial Guard, Hoss)

WoW - Draenor (Hoss)

Who are you, Jason? LOL

This post was edited by Aerolia at April 26, 2015 6:10 AM PDT
    • 87 posts
    April 25, 2015 9:42 PM PDT

He's Ragnar Lothbrook