Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Bloodborne!!

• 1778 posts
    March 25, 2015 7:09 AM PDT
    Tried Bloodborne last night and Im really loving it. Awesome game with death around every corner in a dark fantasy setting. This is my single player GotY. No other candidates need apply. Anyways just one of the ways im passing time until this game comes out ans thought Id share. It is PS4 only, fair warning.
    • 238 posts
    March 25, 2015 1:41 PM PDT
    Amsai said:
    It is PS4 only, fair warning.

Which is supper lame. Should always include a PC version.

• 19 posts
    March 25, 2015 2:29 PM PDT

There are rumblings of a potential PC release somewhere down the road. And yeah I picked it up as well but haven't had a ton of time to play just yet (fostering a puppy turned out to be a TON of work). Cannot wait to sit down and really dive in to it this weekend. Aside from maybe SOTN and FF7 the Souls Series are my favorite games of all time and I'm chomping at the bit to delve in to Yharnam!

• 1778 posts
    March 25, 2015 2:49 PM PDT
    Yea totally agree with that sentiment. Souls is my fav series. And this basically is Souls under Sony. I did like Lords of the Fallen ok as well. At the very least it was a decent homage. Just not nearly as brutal. So if anyone wants a Souls but easier thats the way to go.

On the subject of it being on PC. I certainly would like to see this. I prefer console for these kinds of games. But my PC bretheren should not be deprived of this awesome experience. That being said i read someone started a petition for a PC version. I just dont know if it really has a chance cause this is officially a SONY PS game. If it was from From Software I could see it. But I cant remember a Sony software game for PS4 ever going to PC. (Well not officially hehe)
    • 31 posts
    March 25, 2015 5:39 PM PDT

Ive heard that the dark souls series and bloodborne bring back the same feeling that Everquest gave for some people. With no maps and a great sense of exploration and discovery and how challenging it is.