Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Current games

• 49 posts
    March 2, 2015 7:47 AM PST
    what games does anyone play now? Maybe we can pick one to take over to group up and get to know each other now. I currently started playing nwo to pass time. If anyone is interested we could start a Pantheon guild! Let me know on the post or friend me and PM me. Cheers!
    • 87 posts
    March 2, 2015 8:59 AM PST

World of Tanks

my handle is Sargent_Paper

• 201 posts
    March 2, 2015 10:32 AM PST

I'm currently playing WoW,  and GTA V.  With the occasional Dayz, Arma thrown in there.   I want to get into something classic though so I might start on the side either EQ or P1999.  

• 49 posts
    March 2, 2015 11:01 AM PST
    I was really thinking fantasy like eq1 eq2 wow nwo rift soon or something like that where we could all connect with some fantasy till pantheon can make it out. I had read about the VG server but it's not really playable from what I can tell. I would be willing to pay for a vent or team speak or what ever for us. I love to interact with the community I am just not good at forums. ;)
    • 148 posts
    March 2, 2015 11:18 AM PST

I log into P99 at times as it has a better classic feel, could do live EQ1 or EQ2 as well

• 49 posts
    March 2, 2015 11:20 AM PST
    I have some toons I leveled on eq1 that I could power level with. Again just want a general consensus. I want to get this off the ground. We have a great bunch of folks here!
    • 12 posts
    March 2, 2015 11:29 AM PST
    jimm0thy said:

I log into P99 at times as it has a better classic feel, could do live EQ1 or EQ2 as well

EQ1 live is just too fast paced to be a fun grouping game. (edit) P99 -  I'd definitely be interested in grouping up there.

Also what about the Al Kabor Project?  I just discovered this just now.

edited to remove something I guess I need to ask in PMs regarding P99

This post was edited by Samatman at March 2, 2015 11:42 AM PST
    • 67 posts
    March 2, 2015 12:05 PM PST

I'm really not playing any RPGs right now but here's my list:

League of Legends

Hearthstone

Starbound

Civilization V and Beyond Earth

Heroes of the Storm

Destiny

Evolve

I cant wait till Bloodborne comes out this month

• 201 posts
    March 2, 2015 12:10 PM PST

I think there was a attempt at a EQ Guild which fell apart.  Be interesting if someone could start another one.

• 13 posts
    March 2, 2015 12:19 PM PST

MMO:

Everquest 2: Butcherblock

Rerax 100 Illusionist with alts from 23 - 80

Others:

Dragon Age Inquisition

Sins of a Solar Empire

Borderlands 2

• 49 posts
    March 2, 2015 3:19 PM PST

I would be pretty interested in just doing our own thing in EQ1 and grinding at some camps somewhere. I can duel box and PL us with my enchanter. The low level content is still pretty much the same as far as I can tell I just logged on this weekend and ran around Guk and killed the evil eye and the crusader. For the most part I still remembered where some of the camps were but damn I forgot how Maze-like eq1 dungeons were. I totally got lost in Sol and ended up running rampant through the gnome area training the entire zone around lol.

• 311 posts
    March 2, 2015 3:57 PM PST

Also in WoT

• 201 posts
    March 3, 2015 6:41 AM PST

I think anything that is free is a safe bet,  I don't think people are ready to invest too much money into anything else.

• 31 posts
    March 3, 2015 4:57 PM PST
    Yes it would be awesome if we can get a group or guild together to play a game, which ever it maybe as a community.

Right now I play eqemu, heroes of newerth, bf4... pretty much that atm. .

There is a emu for VG I'm pretty sure if anyone was interested?
    • 201 posts
    March 4, 2015 7:10 AM PST
    medousa said:
    Yes it would be awesome if we can get a group or guild together to play a game, which ever it maybe as a community. Right now I play eqemu, heroes of newerth, bf4... pretty much that atm. . There is a emu for VG I'm pretty sure if anyone was interested?

I believe it's in the very early stages though.  I doubt you will see anything playable before the summer months.

• 49 posts
    March 4, 2015 10:35 AM PST
    Ok I can't get ahold of Everquest titanium for p99 as I won't DL it and get my pc infected I am going to offer my services on EQ as an enchanter and shaman. We can just play around with camps and old content. Let me know via forums or friend me and PM me if your interested.
    • 610 posts
    March 4, 2015 11:01 AM PST
    Borumber said:
    Ok I can't get ahold of Everquest titanium for p99 as I won't DL it and get my pc infected I am going to offer my services on EQ as an enchanter and shaman. We can just play around with camps and old content. Let me know via forums or friend me and PM me if your interested.

I am waiting for the new Throwback server then I will be going to play a bit on EQ

• 201 posts
    March 5, 2015 7:01 AM PST
    Borumber said:

There are a couple on ebay.  Not sure how costly they will get though.  I lucked out a few years ago and got it for 3 bucks shipped.