Forums » News and Announcements

Change to Pledge Packages

This topic has been closed.
    • 9115 posts
    February 25, 2015 10:48 PM PST

Pantheon Community,

I wanted to let you know that we have been reviewing the Pledge Levels internally and we have decided to remove all Unlimited and Lifetime subscriptions from each pledge package.

Why you ask?

We are committed to avoiding cash shops or anything else that would intrude on your gaming experience. However, while we are firm on that stance, we must also make decisions that will support our subscription-based model. Therefore, giving away unlimited or lifetime game subscriptions is not going to help us in that regard and has now been removed.

What if I have already purchased one of these Pledge Levels and I want my unlimited/lifetime subscription to be honored?

We will continue to honor the Pledge Levels that have been purchased, but the cut off period begins as of this post, so any new pledge purchases going forward will not include either of those bonuses for reasons stated above.

We hope that you will all understand why this change was made and can appreciate our desire to support the long-term health of Pantheon and its subscription model!

As usual, if you have any questions or concerns, please either fill out a support ticket or send a PM to one of us and we will be more than happy to help in anyway we can.

Regards,

The Pantheon Team

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at March 4, 2015 1:36 PM PST