Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

The need for crumbs...

• 144 posts
    January 26, 2015 11:57 AM PST

Ok so now that the pod cast is out and we all deeply appreciate it or at least I do.  We need visual crumbs.  Peaking the interest if you will.  Thw game seems to have some super mojo happening right now.  So lets keep it going throw us a video or a picture or 2. 

What ever happened to the weekly or bi weekly screen shots?  With drawls are better when you feed them once in a while to keep them going.  MMORPG speaking of course.

~Chaam

• 453 posts
    January 26, 2015 12:25 PM PST

Yes, feed me ! ;) 

• 430 posts
    January 26, 2015 2:42 PM PST

seamoor Feed me :)

• 9115 posts
    January 26, 2015 4:10 PM PST

We are close to releasing more screenshots but please bear in mind that the team is working very hard on game mechanics that we are not ready to show yet. When we are ready and can take some nice screenshots to show the work off, you guys will be the first to see it, I promise! ;)

Videos on the other hand take a lot more effort and take several people away from their normal duties as anything we release has to be polished and look good for any potential investors and the team is as I said, very busy working on some game mechanics like questing etc.

Stay tuned for some new screenshots soon though, I do know that Chris is working on something that you guys will like and when he is ready to release it, we will post it up here as usual. ;)

• 311 posts
    January 26, 2015 4:12 PM PST

We got lore not to long ago and they said it will come less frequently, but I still hope for more.  

• 453 posts
    January 26, 2015 4:14 PM PST
    Kilsin said:

We are close to releasing more screenshots but please bear in mind that the team is working very hard on game mechanics that we are not ready to show yet. 

Ahhh game mechanics, the most important thing to me :) Combat mechanics trump anything else in my lil world. 

• 311 posts
    January 26, 2015 4:16 PM PST

Nice thanks kilsin

• 132 posts
    January 26, 2015 11:26 PM PST
    Chaam said:

Ok so now that the pod cast is out and we all deeply appreciate it or at least I do.  We need visual crumbs.  Peaking the interest if you will.  Thw game seems to have some super mojo happening right now.  So lets keep it going throw us a video or a picture or 2. 

What ever happened to the weekly or bi weekly screen shots?  With drawls are better when you feed them once in a while to keep them going.  MMORPG speaking of course.

~Chaam

yes, yes and yes! ^_^ Give me some sugar baby!

This post was edited by sajbear at January 27, 2015 2:17 PM PST
    • 9115 posts
    January 27, 2015 1:48 AM PST
    Kazingathi said:

Nice thanks kilsin

You're welcome mate :)

I am just as excited to get this stuff out to you guys as you are to see it! :)

• 144 posts
    January 27, 2015 6:43 AM PST

Don't you love how a few simple words can bring out excitement in so many.

Kilsin thanks for the update.  We are a patient crowd (kind of).  Just your few words like you posted are awesome

• 409 posts
    January 27, 2015 7:31 AM PST
    Jason said:

Ahhh game mechanics, the most important thing to me :) Combat mechanics trump anything else in my lil world. 

Yes. This, this and moar this. It's the activity you do the most and have the least tolerance for being glitched. It must be flawless, else game = no fun.

• 595 posts
    January 27, 2015 9:25 AM PST

I'm very excited to hear that Joppa is "working on something you guys will like"!