Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Kota head buff

• 311 posts
    January 21, 2015 4:26 PM PST

For all those that played VG, I remember when we got Kotasoths head and could place it in the guild hall for a guild buff. It was a sense of accoplishment and you could display the head for everyone to see. Plus it gave a nice buff. I liked it and thought it was a good thing VG did. So did others like it and will it possibly make it into this game?

• 144 posts
    January 21, 2015 5:22 PM PST

NICE...

Worse than that I remember having to build the neck piece first in order to kill him to get his head for your guild hall

• 238 posts
    January 21, 2015 5:25 PM PST

• 9115 posts
    January 21, 2015 6:25 PM PST
    Chaam said:

NICE...

Worse than that I remember having to build the neck piece first in order to kill him to get his head for your guild hall

Yeah you had to do the quest at level 50 (just back and forth talking in New Targanor) then pay 10 or 15 plat to purchase the mount, then kill him and get his head (out of 24 players it was a single drop item to roll on or use DKP) and then mount it in our guild halls or houses or both!

I did like it a lot though, I had a Kota head in the Reverence GH and one in each of my 4 houses. The buff was nice with fire resist, used to come in handy for the Shiver fight back in the old days ;) (pre 55 and itemisation that ruined challenge).

• 3016 posts
    January 21, 2015 6:57 PM PST
    Xonth said:

Wow!!!  Damn lol.