Forums » Crafting and Gathering

Merchant's Tattered Leather Satchel (+1ac -5 endurance)

• 261 posts
    April 2, 2024 3:30 PM PDT
    Hi

I think this bag with -5 Endurance will not be popular. Sure if gives you 10 slots of loot, but if you have 5 bags that is -25 to endurance. With climbing and sprinting a big part of the game, that -25% is a rather large penalty.

I would like to see the AC dropped and then endurance reduced to -2. That would then give a set of 5 satchel's a -10 to endurance which I think would be more acceptable to players. You carry more and it affects your endurance. I would remove the AC buff just to keep it balanced.

If players want AC then they compromise that with going back to the 8 slot Cloth tier bags I think it is. (not made one yet)
    • 513 posts
    April 2, 2024 8:45 PM PDT

I made myself a full set (5 bags) of this and tried using it.  As an Enchanter. I was on permanent exhaustion. So I gave them away.  I was sure to inform others of who should or should not be using these.  Seems Tanky to me.  I decided against their use entirely and instead opted for a single Goblin Chief satchel. But i made some tanks pretty happy. And strongly advised against their use for int casters.  And advised Shammys/clerics to restrict it to one.

• 261 posts
    April 2, 2024 9:46 PM PDT

That is because of a bug with the endurance. That was apparently fixed in the last patch, that isn't how they are supposed to work.

• Fixed a bug where equipped items with an endurance penalty would cause characters to enter the exhausted state permanently.