Forums » News and Announcements

Countdown To Classic Podcast Chats With Joppa

• 9115 posts
    April 21, 2022 3:46 AM PDT

Our very own Chris 'Joppa' Perkins sits down with Josh Corbett to discuss Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen and what makes him tick as a gamer. Check out the video on Josh's channel and let him know what you think of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZjvDAIC2lE #MMORPG #CommunityMatters

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at April 21, 2022 3:46 AM PDT
    • 2052 posts
    April 24, 2022 10:20 PM PDT

Just got around to watching this tonight. I really enjoyed the conversation. Hearing about Joppa's 'gaming lineage' was pretty interesting too.

I think I even sniffed out a small bean, though I'm only sharing THAT tidbit with close friends :)

• 258 posts
    April 24, 2022 11:38 PM PDT

Jothany said:

Just got around to watching this tonight. I really enjoyed the conversation. Hearing about Joppa's 'gaming lineage' was pretty interesting too.

I think I even sniffed out a small bean, though I'm only sharing THAT tidbit with close friends :)

If you hadn't replied to this, I would probably had missed it! I'm very happy to watch this video. Thank you!

To the dev team: God's speed!

This post was edited by Arzoth at April 24, 2022 11:38 PM PDT
    • 2052 posts
    April 25, 2022 11:23 AM PDT

Happy to help!

<3

• 258 posts
    April 25, 2022 1:35 PM PDT

Jothany said:

Happy to help!

<3

:) <3

• 113 posts
    April 26, 2022 5:23 PM PDT

Joppa is great as usual.

Perhaps we can bring back the hour long streams with Joppa and for the social media inclined low attention span can stick with Minus 30min marketing reading a script shows. Sorry Minus I like you but Joppa stream of thought for an hour is my gig for sure lol :)