Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

I have exceeded the monetary value

• 727 posts
    November 22, 2021 1:43 PM PST

I just now laughed at some comments in a forum post.  Over the years I have laughed a bunch, I have been wowed by changes and progress.  I have enjoyed watching this game made by this small but talented team.  I believe I have now exceeded the 300clams of entertainment value.  Good bye for now I'm off to rake a few more clams up.  

• 122 posts
    November 22, 2021 5:21 PM PST

Let me know if you need a bucket!

• 2053 posts
    November 22, 2021 5:23 PM PST

Don't get caught in the tide!

• 258 posts
    November 22, 2021 6:04 PM PST

Dude, don't go... that made me laugh so hard LOL!

• 2053 posts
    November 23, 2021 3:42 PM PST

BigBadAzz1 said: Dude, don't go... that made me laugh so hard LOL!

Oh boy, if you think he's funny here, you should read a few of his older posts!

I believe he's just going into a busy work time, and we'll see him again at some point. At least when Alpha opens, if not sooner.

I'm already looking forward to some inebriated, hilarious deaths in groups with him when the game opens. You might like to join us in Wild's End.

• 258 posts
    November 23, 2021 7:57 PM PST

Jothany said:

BigBadAzz1 said: Dude, don't go... that made me laugh so hard LOL!

Oh boy, if you think he's funny here, you should read a few of his older posts!

I believe he's just going into a busy work time, and we'll see him again at some point. At least when Alpha opens, if not sooner.

I'm already looking forward to some inebriated, hilarious deaths in groups with him when the game opens. You might like to join us in Wild's End.

Bro, I gotchu.. me and you are going to have a blast. Trust me... if more join us ..it's going to be blast!