Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Myr Cleric video

• 888 posts
    March 30, 2021 6:07 PM PDT

Will this be the Myr cleric experience?

https://youtu.be/GIQk8S76XUU

If you're ever played a cleric, this video will be sadly far too real.  It's from the D&D comedy webseries "1 For All".

This post was edited by Counterfleche at March 30, 2021 6:14 PM PDT
    • 42 posts
    March 30, 2021 6:38 PM PDT

When Agnarr launched I played a Cleric and was pretty muched tabbed out half the time watching YouTube. I'd just pop back over occasionally and do 1 heal, then sit down and tab out again. Hopefully Pantheon will be enough of a challenge that I can't do that, but I have 2 screens now, so I won't have to!

• 25 posts
    March 31, 2021 5:10 AM PDT

I used to enjoy healing, but it's such a toxic role to be in most MMO's, especially late game raiding. Three DPS could be standing in ground effects during an entire boss fight and it's the healers fault. The tank could never use defensive cooldowns and it's the healers fault. A DPS could be pulling mobs out of turn while everyone is low health/mana because they can "solo" and it wipes the group - stupid healer!

I eventually just stopped healing people that wouldn't pull their weight, or know their role in a party. Being in a guild helped a lot, because people either listen, play right, or get the boot!

This post was edited by Helwithe at March 31, 2021 5:10 AM PDT
    • 6 posts
    March 31, 2021 7:45 PM PDT

You can't heal stupid.