Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

July 30 stream questions

• 14 posts
    July 30, 2020 10:26 PM PDT

Near the end of the stream they mention lore writers time ..... WTF for all i knew there is no budget for lore writers.. and damn you Machail for insinuating there are lore writers.  I was under the impresion only Chris K wrote lore for Pantheon.......................................................................

This post was edited by Ziplox at July 30, 2020 11:40 PM PDT
    • 500 posts
    July 31, 2020 8:15 AM PDT

VR has had Justin "Istuulamae" Gerhart writing lore for the 4 years I've been here. And doing it exceptionally well I might add. :)

• 1281 posts
    August 1, 2020 7:38 PM PDT

Grymmlocke said:

VR has had Justin "Istuulamae" Gerhart writing lore for the 4 years I've been here. And doing it exceptionally well I might add. :)

Ben also said the lore team is working on writing quest which is really cool.  I like it when the quest that are there (quality over quantity) are based on what's going on in with that region and with it's influential NPC's. And who best to do that than the people that wrote all of that.

This post was edited by bigdogchris at August 1, 2020 7:39 PM PDT
    • 500 posts
    August 2, 2020 6:22 AM PDT

I was thrilled  to hear that in the stream. I can't wait to see their work in game. Maybe something in PA5 perhaps...

This post was edited by Grymmlocke at August 2, 2020 6:26 AM PDT
    • 2756 posts
    August 2, 2020 7:09 AM PDT

One of the big advantages of a small team is consistency across areas should be good. The lore writers also being the quest writers is excellent indeed.

• 221 posts
    August 2, 2020 11:25 AM PDT

Grymmlocke said:

How much is Justin paying you!? =p

• 14 posts
    August 2, 2020 2:47 PM PDT

Just as a follow up thanks for the responses and I thoroughly enjoyed the stream with Kilsin and Istuulumae.

I just can't wait to get in game and soak up the tasty lore. Also looking forward to the new website! 

((I had quite a bit of whiskey when I posted the OP so it wasnt intended to be judgemental :))

This post was edited by Ziplox at August 2, 2020 2:49 PM PDT
    • 346 posts
    August 2, 2020 7:46 PM PDT

Convo said: How much is Justin paying you!? =p

As if writers are paid well enough to bribe others.

This post was edited by Janus at August 2, 2020 7:46 PM PDT