Forums » News and Announcements

July 30th Dev Stream!

• VR Staff
    • 167 posts
    July 28, 2020 1:21 PM PDT

Join us for our monthly stream this Thursday, July 30th, at 6pm PDT at twitch.tv/visionaryrealms. This month we discuss the state of the game, what’s left before PA5 Shakeout, and more. Come join the discussion!

This post was edited by Roenick at July 28, 2020 1:22 PM PDT
    • 63 posts
    July 28, 2020 1:35 PM PDT

Finally, more sweet sweet PRotF content. Looking forward to it!

• 287 posts
    July 28, 2020 4:54 PM PDT

Yay, it seems like this month has taken forever, can't wait!

• 118 posts
    July 28, 2020 6:58 PM PDT

W00t!! I can't wait to see what they have for us next!

• 5 posts
    July 28, 2020 11:30 PM PDT

Hopefully its a stream with the proper setting prior to going live :P

• 318 posts
    July 29, 2020 6:50 AM PDT

"State of the Game"

Awesome, I'm looking forward to it! I feel like it's been forever since we've heard where they're at with the completion of the game.

This post was edited by Wellspring at July 29, 2020 6:50 AM PDT
    • 45 posts
    July 29, 2020 10:42 AM PDT

Nice "State of the Game" looking forward to a big one this time! :)

• 1998 posts
    July 29, 2020 3:38 PM PDT

Looking forward to it.

Be there or be square!

• 217 posts
    July 30, 2020 1:58 AM PDT

Jothany said:

Be there or be square!

What if I want to be a Bi-Planar, Multidimentional Tetrahedron?

• 4 posts
    July 30, 2020 2:55 PM PDT

Can't Wait

• 1 posts
    July 30, 2020 3:02 PM PDT

Sweeeet!!!!

• 1998 posts
    July 30, 2020 4:07 PM PDT

vigilantee13 said:

What if I want to be a Bi-Planar, Multidimentional Tetrahedron?

Hmmm, just a sec. Let me check the operating specs.......

Bi and Tri Planar available, so OK there.....

Encompassing multiple realms... yes, realms include dimensions.....

now I don't actually see Tetrahedron mentioned...... Oh wait, Polyhedron is mentioned, so Tetrahedon would be subsumed under that. Everything looks in order. You're good to go.

Thanks for asking :)

• 1860 posts
    July 30, 2020 6:55 PM PDT

Ben said the new webpage will be "really, really soon".

So I expect it sometime in 2021 maybe if we are lucky.

Soon should theoretically be within 2 weeks if we are being reasonable..."really, really soon" would then be within a week if we extrapolate that out but ya, you have to know the source...thats just not happening lol.

• 523 posts
    July 30, 2020 7:32 PM PDT

That stream was bad, nobody was prepared.  And based on what was said, you guys might as well just be forthright that you rebooted the game once again sometime in the last year or so.  I lost a lot of faith tonight.

• 1247 posts
    July 30, 2020 7:45 PM PDT

Thank you Machail for bringing up death. It's very much appreciated! And thank you Joppa for clarification and some reassurance - I'm excited to see it progress. 

*More clarification is needed on why de-leveling risk should be there, especially at higher levels to keep higher levels engaged and avoid that 'permanent cushion' at end game. De-leveling helps with compromise and keeping people engaged at all levels. I look forward to hearing more about this in the future. 

#communitymatters #makenightmatteragain #factionsmatter #riskvsreward #deathpenalty #HardRaiding #respectyourguild #HellLevels #worldsnotgames #sticktoyourvision #restoreMMORPG 

This post was edited by Syrif at July 31, 2020 8:50 AM PDT
    • 14 posts
    July 30, 2020 9:22 PM PDT

Mathir said:

That stream was bad, nobody was prepared.  And based on what was said, you guys might as well just be forthright that you rebooted the game once again sometime in the last year or so.  I lost a lot of faith tonight.

I don't know what you heard but please elaborate. 

I listened to developers who are hard at work bringing a new experience to the MMO audience, and am excited to be a part of this.

If you are judging the semantics of execution well... just move on...

• 839 posts
    July 30, 2020 10:18 PM PDT
    @Mathir Tight lips as we get closer to letting the new testers in makes sense to me (they want it to be a truly awe inspiring moment upon login) not showing video of the game in current graphical and lighting state, but screenshots instead also makes sense because there is about to be a hell of a reveal when pa5 streams go live and once again looking for a sense of awe. You can see the excitement in their faces as they prepare to see the excitement in our faces when testing goes live. They know they are sitting on something that is going to float the **** out of our boats collectively. They know they have finally found a good middle ground between fun and tenets. I'm getting the vibe now that all the "real soon" and "a little bit longer" and our patient waiting that went with it is coming to fruition soon. You may see it as a bad stream or whatever, I see it is a few giddy school boys ready to blow the lid of their science project for everyone to see who had doubted they could do it. And my guess is they have done it. I personally have faith in the vision, the team and their decision to drip feed information to ensure a truly new game experience when launch comes. Go VR! More excited now than ever... Oh and lastly... Holy sheeeeeeat those screenshots... Blown away.
    • 318 posts
    July 31, 2020 10:25 AM PDT

I enjoyed the stream. Very informative. Thanks VR for the update!

• 8 posts
    July 31, 2020 12:29 PM PDT
    Lots of bard chatter, nalthough o official acknowledgement was made
    • 2 posts
    August 3, 2020 1:38 AM PDT

philo said:

Soon should theoretically be within 2 weeks if we are being reasonable..."really, really soon" would then be within a week if we extrapolate that out but ya, you have to know the source...thats just not happening lol.

Don't forget that the new webpage has to go through at least five pre-alpha stages. Make sure to buy webpage VIP-account fort testing runs  maybe next year ^^

I like that thigs are done thoroughly here. ;P

• 368 posts
    August 28, 2020 11:53 AM PDT

beherith said:

philo said:

Don't forget that the new webpage has to go through at least five pre-alpha stages. Make sure to buy webpage VIP-account fort testing runs  maybe next year ^^

I like that thigs are done thoroughly here. ;P

Black guy meme wtf | Chistes, Fondo de pantalla móvil, Moviles