• 1479 posts
    July 2, 2020 9:55 AM PDT

Victimisation now?

• 2037 posts
    July 2, 2020 11:33 AM PDT

Mr. Rogers says "Can you say 'Entitled'?  Sure, I knew ya could"

• 79 posts
    July 7, 2020 1:11 PM PDT

This seems like a lot of teeth-gnashing, when all the OP has to do is buy another pledge for their GF.

• 56 posts
    July 7, 2020 9:30 PM PDT

gabelle said: Exactly. Since I already have 2 copies of the game because I got a pledge so early the rewards were much better for the money. I don't need another copy and she won't care about all the extra titles and stuff that comes with a pack. I would just need like a maybe $20-30 upgrade fee to add the same level of testing to the second copy of the game that I already have.

As other people have pointed out this would just be used to side step a lot of thing's, and in general make it more difficult for VR staff to keep track of. What you are asking is essentially to upgrade a copy of the 50-60$ game to a $500 package for $30 more dollars.

gabelle said:I've personally had like 5 pay raises and purchased a new house and all kinds of stuff since I got the pledge 3 or 4 years ago. Would be a nice gesture to long supporters. VR gets the community driven players and the extra cash too. Would be a nice gesture to long supporters.

Congratulations on the 5 pay raises and the new house, life seems to be treating you well. As for a nice gesture to long supporters... we already get more goodies then people that signup today would get.

gabelle said: Not everyone is an SJW and a lot of the world still understand not everyone can be the winner, or get the deal, or whatever. Insert complaint. If that was the case I wouldn't be where I am today and have a hard worth ethic and reap the rewards from it.

Not sure what SJW's have to do with anything, but with someone with your hard work ethic and good luck will have no problems with buying a second package. Anyway best of luck, i'm going to play some Counter Strike. Would you like to join me?

This post was edited by Wyatt at July 7, 2020 9:30 PM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    July 7, 2020 10:41 PM PDT

Going to close this down now folks. Please submit a support ticket for any account or pledge issues or by all means, use our "Upgrade" feature under the pledge section to secure more rewards.

I appreciate the feedback but for now, the pledges will not be changing until we get further into testing as we have just had a recent overhaul.

Thank you for understanding.