Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Reputation, how do you track and how many people did you track?

• 1281 posts
    July 6, 2020 11:54 AM PDT

I just remembered who were bad apples. You could also use the ignore list and if someone looks familiar check the list to see if they are on it. But I don't like using ignore because I don't like pretending people don't exist because it's ruder than anyone could ever be to me IMO.

It’s funny though because there was a guy I thought was a huge jerk in EQ, yet a few months later I ended up enjoying grouping with him once I got to know him and was sorta friends with the guy. I guess sometimes you have to get to know people. Ironic becuase his charname was "Pompous". lol

This post was edited by bigdogchris at July 6, 2020 11:55 AM PDT
    • 413 posts
    July 7, 2020 7:14 AM PDT

It's obvious not to group up with jerks. I simple black list of the severe trolls and grievers is fine  It's not hard.  But when it comes to players being the judges of who is good and bad players, I think it gets out of hard and completely warped.  I would kind of avoid guilds of this nature. 

I enjoy the social aspects, have a good time and laugh with friends.  The players who like to judge other players all the time, are the player I would like to avoid, as they are usually not fun to group up with.

To be honest, I been waiting so long of this game to come out I am older now.  I will definately be in a casual guild and play about 4 to 8 hours a week.  Pop-in socialize, do some crafting, help someone out, do a 2 hour dungeon, jump out.  It's funny i am so in to my kungfu now, that I need to level in that first and gaming second.  I can't see my self destroying my body by sitting for hours and hours.  Do much real kungfu to do,  but will probally be a Monk inside the game as well.  I will probally role play the monk as well.  So I up for the casual RP guild.