Forums » News and Announcements

Join us Thursday April 2nd for next Dev Stream

• VR Staff
    • 167 posts
    March 31, 2020 1:49 PM PDT

Join us Thursday April 2nd as we take a closer look at the Shaman's arsenal of abilities, including how they evolve in power and effect through the Mastery system!

This post was edited by Roenick at March 31, 2020 1:50 PM PDT
    • 429 posts
    March 31, 2020 2:24 PM PDT

Nice looking forward to it , Thanks everyone

• 1479 posts
    March 31, 2020 2:26 PM PDT

Awesome. won't be live due to timeframe, but surely I'll watch it at a later date.

• 287 posts
    March 31, 2020 2:29 PM PDT

sweet!

• 96 posts
    March 31, 2020 2:49 PM PDT

Sounds great! I'm curious about this Mastery system...

• 2419 posts
    March 31, 2020 3:22 PM PDT

Is the 'mastery system' something new or is this a renaming of the Ability Points sytem...

This post was edited by Vandraad at March 31, 2020 3:24 PM PDT
    • 379 posts
    March 31, 2020 3:50 PM PDT
    Also a question: Is this the same information from the last Cohh stream, or new information? In regards to spells, tooltips, and Ability Points.
    • 839 posts
    March 31, 2020 4:42 PM PDT

Fragile said: Also a question: Is this the same information from the last Cohh stream, or new information? In regards to spells, tooltips, and Ability Points.

They indicated they would be doing the same type of look at other classes as they did with the warrior, so probably much the same of that but about Shamans

• 42 posts
    March 31, 2020 4:43 PM PDT
    Appreciate the streams guys, I know it’s tough going through a days work and then putting in the OT to stream after a days done.

Is there any way we can have you create another official post for questions to have answers during the stream? I feel like much time is lost rummaging through questions live along with potentially answering questions already discussed that the community could answer on your behalf on the forum. I think that would be the best way to get new information out there and avoiding to have to scroll past all the questions of when alpha is, release or other questions that have been beat to death.

Cheers!
    • 67 posts
    March 31, 2020 6:24 PM PDT

REALLY - Looking forward to this!! Shaman is one of my top classes im interested in. :)

Hopefully we can get some updates on their pets also!

#superexcited #pantheonriseofthefallen #shamansrock

• 1921 posts
    April 1, 2020 8:59 AM PDT

Vandraad said: Is the 'mastery system' something new or is this a renaming of the Ability Points sytem...
    Agreed, would be nice to know.
    The term 'mastery' does not appear, today, in the FAQ, Tenets, Features, "The Pantheon Difference", The Living Codex, or on any on-topic reddit post (aside from the Class Mastery feature from EQOA).

• 4 posts
    April 1, 2020 2:25 PM PDT

Super excited for this one, looking to main this class upon release!

• 1860 posts
    April 1, 2020 3:43 PM PDT

Saga said:

Super excited for this one, looking to main this class upon release!

Shaman is one of the classes we have been shown repeatedly over the years.  If you are excited about the shaman there are plenty of videos for you to watch if you haven't already.

• 2138 posts
    April 1, 2020 4:07 PM PDT

Neat! I hope they can do for the shaman what they did for the warrior, I sort of liked the mini-H.U.D around the mana/health bar with the shields and the side fill? . The shaman had some neat designs in there hopefully that means something, too. If that ends up being a class specific- artistic representation of skill or spell cooldown/ability use? thats cool to me.

I wish I had more disposable income than I currently do, like silicon valley crazy disposable income.

This post was edited by Manouk at April 1, 2020 4:08 PM PDT
    • 16 posts
    April 2, 2020 7:15 PM PDT

Best stream yet more like these. thank you

• 63 posts
    April 2, 2020 7:18 PM PDT

Thank you gentleman. I was leaning Shaman as that was my EQ main, and now I'm sold for sure!  I can't wait!

This post was edited by Mythic at April 2, 2020 7:18 PM PDT
    • 99 posts
    April 3, 2020 4:28 AM PDT

I had no intention of playing a Shaman thanks alot for making my class selection even harder than it already was. Great stream alot of good info and the Minus breakdown on PantheonPlus is fantastic great job team 

• April 3, 2020 9:33 AM PDT

Our April 2 DevStream is now on YouTube!
    Relive the epic Shaman ability discussion - over an hour of Joppa laying beans out in a row - he cannot be contained!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-VEt4ReDSk&feature=youtu.be

• 523 posts
    April 3, 2020 11:34 AM PDT

I'm not sure why you had to delay that a month, seems like most of that was already in the game last Cohh stream.  That being said, I thought it was an excellent stream, very informative, a nice look at the shaman fundamentals, and some nice tidbits on stats and the mastery system.  Absolutely HATE that you're taking down ranking out of the game, always thought that provided a lot of emergent gameplay and strategy, especially in EQ1 and WoW.  I get the clutter aspect, but part of the fun in EQ1 was organzing your spell book so you could quickly med mid-fight and re-mem a spell if necessary.  I think this decision is a mistake.  I did like pretty much everything else in the stream though.

• 1 posts
    April 3, 2020 1:30 PM PDT

Cant wait for more

• 34 posts
    April 4, 2020 11:55 AM PDT

Probably my favorite stream to date~

There was a ton of info. to chew on and I "Cant wait for more"!

Absolutely stoked about the entire Mastery and synergy systems. I also really like the proposed changes to the Living Codex and that they got rid of downranking. Seems so much cleaner and simpler.

I like the direction, as a whole. Well done!

This post was edited by flea at April 4, 2020 12:10 PM PDT