Forums » Guild Recruitment

Legacy of Ages - Now Recruiting!

• 22 posts
    January 1, 2020 1:21 PM PST

Legacy of Ages is currently seeking members who are interested in Alpha and Beta testing Pantheon. We plan to take our testing responsibilities seriously. We are not here just for a “sneak peek”. We believe our most important responsibility pre-launch is to support the game’s development by being engaged and active testers. While testing to the best of our abilities, we will also be building lasting relationships with our guild members and the pantheon community.

Check out our discord for more information: https://discord.gg/TWcCvYW

About Us:
    We are founded on the principles of respect, cooperation, and exploration. The guild’s initial mission is to support Pantheon's development by Alpha and Beta testing, with a focus on dungeons and raids. Then later at launch, transition into a capable raid guild, while understanding the need for a game/life balance.

To pass the time, a number of us are playing together on the Vanguard Emulator as a way to honor Brad's legacy and get to know each other better. We invite you to join us!

Primary Time Zone: Eastern Time, USA/Canada (GMT-5)

This post was edited by Aurelio at February 12, 2020 2:38 PM PST
    • 599 posts
    January 11, 2020 10:52 PM PST

I liked where Aurelio and Mazikeel are going with this so I checked them out and we had a really long discussion on Discord.   I was sold, so I joined the guild and signed on for the long haul as recruiting officer.  The guild is in its infancy, but is slowly building a small core of great people.

While we're patiently waiting for Pantheon alpha, a few of us thought it would be fun to check out P99 green server for a real old-school experience.   We still need to set up the guild in-game, but we're having a blast playing the noob zones and getting to know each other.

Drop in, say hello in Discord (link above) and have a chat.  Alternatively look up Aurelio or myself (playing as Kelandor) on P99. 

We look forward to meeting you.

• 22 posts
    January 18, 2020 10:32 AM PST

We've seen a recent surge in interest for a guild such as ours that will take testing seriously, and be ready to hit alpha when it begins... whenever that might be! 

This post was edited by Aurelio at February 7, 2020 12:17 PM PST
    • 22 posts
    February 7, 2020 12:21 PM PST

Anyone trying out the Vanguard Emulator?  The emulator is in an alpha state, but running the Isles of Dawn with friends has been a lot of fun! If you would like to join us for Pantheon, and maybe even scratch the MMO itch with Vanguard a little, come check us out!  

• 599 posts
    February 17, 2020 6:35 AM PST

Just a reminder for current members of our Discord channel and future guild members that we formally launched the guild web site and forums today.  Our app process is through our forum from this point going forward to alpha, beta and beyond launch.

Please visit us at http://www.legacyofages.com for more information and to apply to the guild.

Celandor Bluehand
    Legacy of Ages Recruiting Officer