• 520 posts
    December 24, 2019 1:29 PM PST

MauvaisOeil said:

Hey, is it me or the stream recording is :

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/525589119

And is called :

Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen November 26, 2019 Dev Stream

Sounds like a wrong name, right ?

They mentioned it during stream, but apparently only Ben Dean have full access to edit it ...

• 1479 posts
    December 24, 2019 1:54 PM PST

Heard about that later, yep. But I had a hard time figuring out if it was the right vid I was looking for.

• December 24, 2019 2:36 PM PST
    The Dec 23 DevStream recording is now available!

Also, if you haven't seen the December Producer's Letter yet, we've got it right here for you! http://www.pantheonmmo.com/newsletter/2019_december_producers_letter/
    See you all in 2020!
    Brasse
    • 523 posts
    December 24, 2019 2:44 PM PST

Good stream guys.  Saicred definitely has a handle on the Warrior, was good to see him in action.  Appreciated the various answers to questions Joppa gave in chat and on the stream.  Happy holidays, best of luck in the new year with development.  

• 1 posts
    December 24, 2019 2:57 PM PST

Thank you for developing this game! This is what my life is missing. Pledged as soon as I saw this stream!

• 520 posts
    December 24, 2019 3:23 PM PST

drunkel said:

Thank you for developing this game! This is what my life is missing. Pledged as soon as I saw this stream!

Awsome! Welcome to the Family! ;-)

• 68 posts
    December 24, 2019 5:35 PM PST

The stream was a big plus that was not expected form VR but I thinked it shows the extra step that VR takes and how they believe in this Game. Happy Christmas to all and a happy New Year....onward and upwards TO ALL!

• 71 posts
    December 24, 2019 5:42 PM PST

So according to the loot-table Bards can use One Handed Swords/Axes and Necromancers can use One Handed Blunt Weapons, I wonder how a sword/axe slinging Bard work. 

• 255 posts
    December 27, 2019 4:46 PM PST

What is the spec's of the machine that the stream was on?

Just wondering the GPU and CPU side of things?

• 2000 posts
    December 27, 2019 6:27 PM PST

znushu said:

So according to the loot-table Bards can use One Handed Swords/Axes and Necromancers can use One Handed Blunt Weapons, I wonder how a sword/axe slinging Bard work. 

To expand this a bit, in the stream we saw a one-handed Sword that Bard could use (interestingly, the sword ID didn't give a damage type for it), and we saw a Dagger (piercing damage) that a Bard could use and we saw a one-handed Sledge (blunt damage) that a Bard could use.

Did I miss seeing an axe for a Bard in the loot somewhere?

Also of interest, the other three classes listed on the Necro-usable staff (Wiz, Enchanter, Summoner) all are able to use one-hand blunt, one-hand pierce, and two-hand staves. I'd say there's a good chance Necro has the same options.

• 255 posts
    December 28, 2019 5:43 AM PST

Jothany said:

znushu said:

Did I miss seeing an axe for a Bard in the loot somewhere?

Yep. I remember seeing it. It was even shown again during the stream from inventory with a comment not specific to the bard but to indiacte there was something interesting on it.

It is at 1:05:15

This post was edited by Boulda at December 28, 2019 5:51 AM PST
    • 2000 posts
    December 28, 2019 9:05 PM PST

Boulda said:

Yep. I remember seeing it. It was even shown again during the stream from inventory with a comment not specific to the bard but to indiacte there was something interesting on it.

It is at 1:05:15

There it is!

Thanks a bunch, Boulda.

• 51 posts
    December 29, 2019 3:03 PM PST

Thank you all for the stream and taking timeout during the holidays to do it!